Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Floyd's straight right? What Pac will do when that happens....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    floyd is not as hard to hit when he is fighting southpaws...just so you know!
    I still don't know!

Comment

manny will easily block the right..with his face. He does that all the time so it's not like the straight right is some magic weapon. Also, there is a big difference between how marquez counters and fights vs Mayweather. Marquez goes toe to toe and trades, slipping in beautiful counters. Against Ortiz, a come forward lefty, Mayweather didn't do what jmm would do. Instead he went defensive, into a shell or shoulder roll position. Big difference.

Comment

Step 1: TAKE A BLOOD TEST!

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
          I still don't know!
          then watch his fights mofuka ..cant providse everything for your dumbass...

Comment

Originally posted by mikelovesfood View Post

Forward to 3:23

Manny's counter right hook is underrated IMO. Something I def. believe Floyd will underrate.
            "PACQUAIO JACKSON" will moonwalk outta there from Floyd's straight right? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
              Where was that workrate in the fights against Marquez? He didn't get over 650 in either fight if I am not mistake. Why? Because Pac can't deal with a smart counter puncher. If Marquez can do it, Floyd can do it twice as good and as easy. At the bare minimum, Floyd can fight him as Marquez did in both fights and do a better job at it. And, Floyd's stamina is just as good as Manny's.
              First of all, you can't say if Marquez can do it, Floyd can do it twice because these two fight totally different. Marquez counterpunch in combinations and not afraid of getting hit back while Floyd counterpunch with one punch then moves away besides Pac was a limited fighter back then and some said he was weight drained in those fights. Floyd can afford to counterpunch in combinations but in able to do that he must stand in front of Pacquiao and hold his ground to deliver his combinations. Now the problem is....in doing so, he will risk himself of getting hit as well. You see, while Floyd doing his punch combination to Pac, you can't expect Pac to stand there but will also deliver his own power punches combination. We already know Pac has the chin to withstand Floyd punches but the question is...can Floyd takes Pac punches? In this exchange of punch combinations Pac should win because he can throw faster powerful combination than Floyd. In this case, once Floyd tasted Pac's power, he will revert back to pot shotting and Pac can beat him by just activity by throwing much more puches. If Pac can finish Marquez this time quickly by impresive ko. Those "if Marquez can do it, Floyd can do it twice better" can be throw now out of the window.
              Last edited by straightleft; 09-30-2011, 12:32 AM.

Comment

duckqiao is too scared of the test..he's a dirty fighter who hides behind arum and his lawyers...stop talking about that cherry picking catch weight fraud..concentrate on the real clean champs out there.

Comment

Originally posted by mikelovesfood View Post

Forward to 3:23

Manny's counter right hook is underrated IMO. Something I def. believe Floyd will underrate.
                  Ugh, Wifebeater underrates everything about PAC.

It must be torturing Wifebeater inside to know that PAC is dominating the game of who beat who's @ss worse, lmao. I mean, just the Flattened fight alone, and Wifebeater felt he put on quite a performance. And in comes PAC and does it in less than 2 rounds. That's where all the insecurity comes from.

Comment

that ending is fawking nasty damn!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X