Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derranged is afraid to post, because of his new gay avatar!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's twice I proved McGillidonkey to be a liar in this thread.

Comment

lol what a douche. that's what we call a jew move.

he lost a bet and put the avi, and now you whine and try get some attention to put him down? gtfo

Comment

The ****** is getting destroyed. I told you I had more credibility, McGillicuddy.

Comment

I am crash dummy, not paddy.

Dumbass!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            The ****** is getting destroyed. I told you I had more credibility, McGillicuddy.
            No you didn't you admitted you wished you where black in this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
              I am crash dummy, not paddy.

Dumbass!
              Yea right.

And you admitted you ate black excrement!!

Comment

Yea right.

And you admitted you ate black excrement!!
                You mother baths in black excrement and you where conceived in a pool of it outside a mc donalds in yorkshire.
                Your mom shit you out and Rocky gave you boxing lesson whilst wearing a kilt. And people thought it was a women kicking you're stupid ass. You're selfish faggot who cares for only himself,
                Leave sara alone, Or I'll make sure O' Keefe leaves you with an ass like a clowns pocket.

Comment

You mother baths in black excrement and you where conceived in a pool of it outside a mc donalds in yorkshire.
                  Your mom shit you out and Rocky gave you boxing lesson whilst wearing a kilt. And people thought it was a women kicking you're stupid ass. You're selfish faggot who cares for only himself,
                  Leave sara alone, Or I'll make sure O' Keefe leaves you with an ass like a clowns pocket.
                  You and your mother swim in black excrement.

O'Queef is nothing more than some ******ed town drunk from Cork who I'd beat senseless, like every other Irish coward.

Comment

You and your mother swim in black excrement.

O'Queef is nothing more than some ******ed town drunk from Cork who I'd beat senseless, like every other Irish coward.
                    I'mma give you an ultimatum, you got fight night round 4 on ps3?

You beat me in one game of that, you can get rid of the avatar, but if I win you send me all you're points....

Whats it gonna be, Jew?

Comment

I'mma give you an ultimatum, you got fight night round 4 on ps3?

You beat me in one game of that, you can get rid of the avatar, but if I win you send me all you're points....

Whats it gonna be, Jew?
                      Unfortunately I have neither of those games nor is my PS3 hooked to the internet.

You on the drink tonight, WASP?

Comment

Working...
                      X