No announcement yet.

If you were a boxer would you ask for OST in your defining fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cashis Clay
    the country with the more roids should equal the more athletes, so that makes sense
    Sorry, I'm not 16 so I refuse to think like a teen. Obviously, more Americans dope. That doesn't mean others don't.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
      Just for the record Pacquiao and his Team have not done a good job of showing or proving that Pac isn't juicing. I'd say that their actions qnd words suggest that he is.
      Only thing i will say about this post, weren't you one of the people that said Khan was juicing too?

Remember when Alex came out and said, "several" fighters (including Khan) are on the exact same "blend" as Pac...Then after the Paulie fight, there was a huge U turn...I didn't understand it.

Was it cause Khan said he would take the OST? Or did folks forget Alex said that? Many have jumped off the Khan doping wagon, yet stay on the Manny one...Interesting.
      Last edited by HandSpeed303; 06-06-2010, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashis Clay View Post
        next they should take calzaghe's green tea away from him, take hopkins vegetables away from him, every athlete should start eating the same **** now

and just to be REALLY sure we're on the same playing field
        everyone should be forced to train the same amount as their opponent, no one gets extra hours
        Yeah except PEDs are illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
          A better question is, if you suspected that your opponent is beating the current drug testing system and you have the leverage to negotiate stricter drug testing that would go further to ensure that he is clean when he enters the ring to fight you, then why wouldn't you?
          Somehow I knew that this question would be avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
            Somehow I knew that this question would be avoided.
            i dont think theyre avoiding the question, its more prolly they are avoiding you. take the ost first before you post please.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              LOL. I don't hold such hope. We all hope he's not guilty. His fans wish he'd stop acting like he is.
              Now that is one thig I have said from the begining, his actions, and those of his team, never helped the situation.

That I agree on.

Comment

no because id be juicing

Comment

To the threadstarter,

I would ask, but not accuse someone in hopes to get the other to do it !!

Comment

Working...
                  X