Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forgive me guys - my boxing IQ is not up to par with the *****s so...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
    answer this question has floyd ever come over weight in a fight not involved with a catchweight?
    PAC doesn't care about that, all he knows is, Floozy is a dishonorable guy, and he ain't taking chances with the qu**r.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
      PAC doesn't care about that, all he knows is, Floozy is a dishonorable guy, and he ain't taking chances with the qu**r.
      an freddie is known as a guy who coaches cheaters an floyd ain't taking any chances.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
        he asked for 143 catchweight vs Mosley, 145 vs Cotto, and 147 vs De La Hoya
        he never asked for dela hoya, delahoya offered it to him, he never asked for sugar shane, in desperation sugar even cried out hes willing to do 140 with manny. he did ask cotto for 143 but cotto declined and countered 145 so pacquiao agreed, they fought at a weight offered by cotto. now open your mouth

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
          an freddie is known as a guy who coaches cheaters an floyd ain't taking any chances.
          According to your fearless leader, it's "easy work, easy payday" . Now, based on that statement, it sounds like PAC doesn't even have a chance against him, lmao.

I'm just going by what your fearless leader said. So, it sounds like he ain't worried about a d*mn thing.

Comment

According to your fearless leader, it's "easy work, easy payday" . Now, based on that statement, it sounds like PAC doesn't even have a chance against him, lmao.

I'm just going by what your fearless leader said. So, it sounds like he ain't worried about a d*mn thing.
            translation you got owned.

Comment

... I was wondering if you *****holics can clarify this particular issue for me. click and read , and thank you.

Floozy says that PAC would be easy work, easy payday for him. At the same time he wants OST because he wants to make sure it's an "even playing field".

Obviously, with Floozy thinking it would be a cake walk, then it sounds like he thinks that he has all the advantages and PAC would be someone that's just gonna roll over and die.

Now, help me out Einsteins, err *****s. But, doesn't that sound a bit contradictory ?

Then there's nothing to be petrified about, right ?
              This is a ridiculous thread from a really ******ed person. However, just for the hell of it, I will attempt to educate you, even though it is essentially a waste of time (how's that for a contradiction:****you

Do some research on boxing and go back to 1983 to a fight between Billy Collins and Luis Resto. Collins was an up and coming welterweight who many believed would someday be a world champion. He had a record of 14-0 with 11 KOs. Resto was a journeyman with a 20-8 (3 KOs) record. Collins was expected to win easily. However, Resto's trainer, who was in the pocket of gamblers who had bet on the fight, cheated by padding Resto's hand wraps and removing some of the padding from his gloves. Resto beat the hell out of Collins. Collins suffered brain damage, never fought again, had some major problems and died 11 months later indirectly because of what happened to him in the ring that night.

This proves that a journeyman who cheats can beat a much superior fighter. That is why Floyd want's the blood tests. He would beat Pac easily if he is assured of a level playing field. However, if Pac is cheating somehow, it could be a different story and a career could be ruined. Imagine what could have happened to Mosley if Margarito had not been caught cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                This is a ridiculous thread from a really ******ed person. However, just for the hell of it, I will attempt to educate you, even though it is essentially a waste of time (how's that for a contradiction:****you

Do some research on boxing and go back to 1983 to a fight between Billy Collins and Luis Resto. Collins was an up and coming welterweight who many believed would someday be a world champion. He had a record of 14-0 with 11 KOs. Resto was a journeyman with a 20-8 (3 KOs) record. Collins was expected to win easily. However, Resto's trainer, who was in the pocket of gamblers who had bet on the fight, cheated by padding Resto's hand wraps and removing some of the padding from his gloves. Resto beat the hell out of Collins. Collins suffered brain damage, never fought again, had some major problems and died 11 months later indirectly because of what happened to him in the ring that night.

This proves that a journeyman who cheats can beat a much superior fighter. That is why Floyd want's the blood tests. He would beat Pac easily if he is assured of a level playing field. However, if Pac is cheating somehow, it could be a different story and a career could be ruined. Imagine what could have happened to Mosley if Margarito had not been caught cheating.

NICE TRY *****,

The difference is, no one really thought much of Resto.

According to Floozy the cheating PAC that put a whuppin' on Flattened, De La Joto, Cotto, and the list goes on would be "easy work, easy payday". So, why would he even think something is up with PAC if Floozy just sees it as an easy opportunity.

In fact, why would it even enter anyone's mind that someone who is easy work, is a cheat at the same time.

You wouldn't suspect a student who has failed miserably to be cheating, would you ?

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
                  haha ur sigs crack me the fack up bro! good **** lol

Comment

Working...
                  X