No announcement yet.

Mayweather: i just sit down every day and study all the fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather: i just sit down every day and study all the fighters

Well thats sth new. Didn't he always say he never watches the tapes?

believing a fighter saying he doesn't study his opponents is like believing a rapper who saids he never writes down his lyrics.

Comment

He says he never watches his opponents tapes. In this video he's referring to legendary fighters.

Comment

...of legends!

Comment

Well Floyd is a naturally gifted athlete but that boxing IQ is from studying the sport in depth.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post

He already explained this, he studies them by who they fought and how many rounds they lasted against them and compares it to who he fought and look at their KO ratio etc

He doesn't watch fights while in training camp, but he does watch fights

Comment

Mayweather: "i just sit down every day and study all the fighters"

except Manny Pacquiao. I will never fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                He says he never watches his opponents tapes. In this video he's referring to legendary fighters.
                exactly this.

Comment

Floyd is a boxing genius watching highlights of your nxt opponent in some aspects hypes them up.. so he doesnt do it, he watchs a spectrum of different **** to gaguage his opponents without giving them the credit of watchng therei entire fights... because he's great

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post

My thoughts exactly.

I want to be a Floyd fan so bad, but he just makes it impossible.

He's one of the greatest fighters I've ever seen in the ring everytime I watch him fight... but then again... who is he fighting??

and he never tells the truth, he says something one day, and then says the complete opposite another.

I want to be a fan, I want to respect him but I just cant

Comment

Working...
                    X