• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao-Bradley winner
    Sergio
    Khan
    Canelo
    Someone who comes up and gets some big wins in the next couple years

I only want to see Khan if he beats Peterson and someone like the Ortiz-Berto II winner. And I only want to see Canelo if he gets a win or two over someone like Cotto, Molina, Lara, Kirkland, or Williams.

Comment

Did I really read Chavez Jr and Bute... wtf? Must be trolling. And we all know the Pacquiao fight will never happen. Maybe one day if they meet at a retirement home they'll start swinging their canes and when Bob Arum is 6ft under.

I think Dem Eyez had the closest list. I'd replace Brook with Khan tho.

Berto
      Martinez
      Alvarez
      Guerrero
      Khan/Peterson

Here it is:
      Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 03-26-2012, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Did I really read Chavez Jr and Bute... wtf? Must be trolling. And we all know the Pacquiao fight will never happen. Maybe one day if they meet at a retirement home they'll start swinging their canes and when Bob Arum is 6ft under.

I think Dem Eyez had the closest list. I'd replace Brook with Khan tho.

Berto
        Martinez
        Alvarez
        Guerrero
        Khan/Peterson
        Berto needs to get by Ortiz first. I have a feeling Berto is going to lose to Ortiz, basically dropping from the Top WW, and will end up fighting and losing to someone like Kell Brook. If Berto doesn't figure out his stamina issue, he'll lose to Ortiz convincingly again.

I would like to see the Khan fight, if Khan beats Peterson and than were to beat someone like the Berto-Ortiz II winner. That'd be a big fight once again. Guerrero, only if he beats an Alexander and a Khan, would I want to see that fight. If he did that, than hell yeah it's a good fight. Sergio and Pacquiao go without saying of course.

As far as Canelo, he has to grab a win or two over fighters like Cotto, Lara, Molina, Williams, and Kirkland before I see him fight Floyd.

If Floyd was smart, he'd get Cotto in May and than Sergio in December at 154 lbs. Those wins right there already enhance his legacy much greater to what it is right now. Right now, Floyd is around Top 30 or so to me. If he were to beat Cotto and Sergio this year, he'd probably win FOTY and would jump to around the Top 20 to me. Sergio is a huge win right now.

Than, in 2013, get Pacquiao and Khan/Canelo (depending on what happens in each guys next few fights).

Then, if he really is going to fight through age 37/2014, go for someone like Khan/Alvarez (who ever he didn't fight in 2013), Guerrero, Brook, Garcia, or someone else that may or may not rise through the ranks and get some big wins by then.

If I was Floyd, that's how I'd do it.
        Last edited by 4Corners; 03-26-2012, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          Berto needs to get by Ortiz first. I have a feeling Berto is going to lose to Ortiz, basically dropping from the Top WW, and will end up fighting and losing to someone like Kell Brook. If Berto doesn't figure out his stamina issue, he'll lose to Ortiz convincingly again.
          Im favoring Berto that's why I put him on that list I guess. As of lately Ive felt like fk Ortiz. I gave him a pass when he quit but after pulling that rookie move vs Mayweather and blowing his chances, no more passes for him. And well, Berto's camp claim they found the cause of his low stamina/fatigue and supposedly been working on it so we'll see. Win or lose I got more respect for Berto for vacating the belt and seeking a rematch just for pride.

Comment

Working...
          X