No announcement yet.

Female US Cop Caught Giving Body Cavity Searches [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i could make a **** story outta this.

i imagine that during the search both were asked to be naked. their clitoris being tased pinch by pinch til they squirted.

LOLz

Comment

I want that job!

Comment

This is technically raep.

From the article:
        Older woman claims search by trooper Kellie Helleson irritated an **** cyst she was suffering causing 'severe pain and discomfort'

Hot!

Comment

Dat arse..

Comment

U sick ****s. It is basically rape.

Cant believe she did it in front of the camera, and i cant believe it is now online for everyone to see!
            Do the victims have any say in whether or not their abuse is shown to millions of people?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              U sick ****s. It is basically rape.

Cant believe she did it in front of the camera, and i cant believe it is now online for everyone to see!
              Do the victims have any say in whether or not their abuse is shown to millions of people?
              Apparently not, because people like the ones who replied to this thread saying that it was hot (legitimately, not jokingly) will always be around to encourage the possessors of such videos to post them online.

Look at how much sick **** is out there on the internet that can either A.) Turn a profit from supply and demand, or B.) Make the poster of the video a "viral superstar" for being the first to post or leak it.

Shameful, really.

Comment

My penis was engorging before I read '**** cysts'.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                  Just wondering how many of you fellas would be laughing if it was a male cop fiddling your balls and sticking a communal glove up your pooper.... on the roadside, no less
                  A male police officer once fondled my deadly weapon.

Comment

Stupid fawkin pigs. Id have preferred they beat the ladies down, planted drugs on them and made up a bullsh it story like they usually do.

Comment

Originally posted by hooksinyou View Post
                      this is technically raep.

From the article:
                      older woman claims search by trooper kellie helleson irritated an **** cyst she was suffering causing 'severe pain and discomfort'

hot!
                      lmao!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X