Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were David haye how would you of fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

use my athleticism know i cant throw a haymaker from 10 ft away cuz wlad has good foot work like a cornerback use wlad jab against him and COUNTER,COUNTER BANG,BANG

Comment

Take advantage of the countless dozens of counter opportunities that Wlad left wide open throughout the course of the entire fight (likely as bait to catch him with a big shot) he just ain't have the heart to pull the trigger, or the noodle to know when to pull the trigger.

Comment

Dempsey roll'd under Wlad's jab and gotten a feel for where his head was when he backs up, so I could try throwing semi-blind right straights before he had a chance to lift his hands back up after pushing off of me

you know who has a good style to beat wlad? sam peter, but he just isn't good enough, plain and simple. Wlad was too tough first time around and 2nd time around even though Peter could still get under wlads jab, he did absolutely nothing with it, would land once then admire his handiwork and get hit 5 times in return

Comment

i'd do what lennox lewis said all long

charge into wlad let him throw his right (dont back away), and counter with 4-5 combination

establish a double jab,

also i'd work the body, wlads body was there for the taking. wlad would eventually try to cover up and expose his face and/or lose his stamina.

the first phase of hayes gameplan was great, but the 2nd phase was a total flop, you cant rely on one punch.

he had such a great shot at it, but wrong game plan...he simply had to take more risks, like he did in round 12, but by then he was all out of breath

Comment

Match Wlad's jabs with my own to the stomach and chest.
            Throw right hands to the body.

Just those two aspects would have given Haye a good chance to win rounds, and the body punches would have opened up Wlad's chin.

Comment

presssure. wlad tends to cruise ...

Comment

i still cant believe Haye didnt go for the body, i also didnt hear Booth mention this in the corner.

Wlad always has his hands up, so throwing shots at the body would have been a great idea

not sure who's stupid gameplan that was hayes or booths, but someone lacked basic common boxing sense

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  i still cant believe Haye didnt go for the body, i also didnt hear Booth mention this in the corner.
                  Easier said than done.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                    Easier said than done.
                    i saw him land two shots on the body, he landed both times, however he then suddenly stopped and stuck with the one punch gameplan

he didnt even try, thats my point, the opportunity was there throughout the fight

Comment

wlad is developing an aura like mike tyson now

everyone is asking JUST WHO AND HOW CAN ANYNOE BEAT THIS MAN ??!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X