Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIVA MEXICO!!! Cain Velazquez DESTROYS Brock Lesnar!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now the mexicans will hope on the mma bandwagon HAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Brock gasses out after 20 seconds and he threw like 5 punches...dude hit the gym up. Cain did nothing special, Brock was so winded, he fell over just trying to stand up...pathetic. I'd jump on that dude's back like a monkey an hit him 500 times while he was trying to figure out where I was. I'd be surprised if he could even run half a mile without gassing...what a joke
      Lesnar didn't gass out, BS excuse.

Cain did nothing special? hahaha let's see, he stuffed the attempt of a former div 1 wrestling champ twice and when he was on the ground, he got up twice after having a man 40lbs heavier and strong than him on top.

Cain was unbelievable in this fight, I thought it was over once Lesnar had him on the floor and he got up like it was nothing, not many can do that including some of the best in the UFC.

Cain is a beast.

Comment

I bet my ***** xcaret and cuauh are waving their mexican flags as we speak

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Are you fools crazy? Dana is smiling from ear to ear because he knows the Latino population just jumped on the MMA bandwagon.

If you thought Lesnar was bringing in money and attention, watch what Cain does.
          hahaha that's not true, mexicans will always support mexicans in whatever field, boxing will always be bigger in Mexico, just see how guys like Chavez Jr, and Canelo are superstars there.

if MMA becomes like boxing with blacks and latinos in the US fights, the majority of white fans will no longer support MMA just like they did with boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Rapaz View Post
            If u r born and raised in the usa how can u be a mexican ?
            so what are you if you are born and raised in the u.s.a.?

Comment

Mexico >>>> USA

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR VELAZQUEZ
                Isnt Velasquez got Koed by Pac in the 6th rd??

MMA if fokin overrated!! hehehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                  First Mexican heavyweight champion in a combat sport!!!

WTF did cain do to him? please post more pics. i cannot find any

Comment

Originally posted by ksan;9455516[B
                    ]hahaha that's not true[/B], mexicans will always support mexicans in whatever field, boxing will always be bigger in Mexico, just see how guys like Chavez Jr, and Canelo are superstars there.

if MMA becomes like boxing with blacks and latinos in the US fights the majority of white fans will no longer support MMA just like they did with boxing
                    You just contradicted yourself in the same sentence...

Cain is nothing but good for MMA, Dana knew it was a win/win no matter who won.

Man, these kids don't understand business....hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
                      The most feared man on the planet has a gun and plenty of toys

And the ufc hw figthers could not compete with a boxer in an only strinking match, a middleweight boxer could beat Lesnar, Velazquez and Fedor in a fight with striking only.
                      Who fears a man that can be disarmed and left defenseless?

A fearsome man is a man that doesn't need weapons to destroy you.

I'm not talking about the two sports respectively.

I'm talking about in general.

Who would you rather meet in a dark alley, an angry heavyweight boxer or an angry UFC heavyweight?

I can tell you right now who would win if they met each other in a dark alley.

The guy with more tools to work with.

Boxing's heavyweight division is severely lacking so that doesn't help either.

Comment

Working...
                      X