Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guiellermo Rigondeaux's Complete Interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiz1030 View Post
    I mean if he could get it fine, but that's crazy money.

dude's barely get 3 mil to fight Floyd ffs.
    You can't mention Floyd in some cases. From what I heard, Guerrero is getting $2 million in the Thurman fight. Twice as much as Maidana got in the Floyd 1 fight. $750,000 for fighting nobodies is huge money for LSC.

Comment

Cubanguy sent me this the other day. The radio personalities were having some border line trolling fun with el chacal. Very good interview overall, Rigo is very colorful and a brash smack-talker. Thanks for taking time out and translating.

Comment

Not even 20 comments, . Nobody cares about this midget Cubana unless Leo Santa Cruz or another Mexican's name is attached.

Yuriorkis Gamboa talked a ton of s**t about Brandon Rios then backed out of the fight.

Erislandy Lara talked a ton of s**t about Canelo and then ran for his life on fight night.

Same thing here.

The fans want to see Abner Mares vs. Leo Santa Cruz. Let Mares beat the s**t out of Santa Cruz at 124 so Santa Cruz can keep his title, then Santa Cruz can fight Rigondeaux after he loses to Mares. Rigondeaux will still be there.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNightStalker View Post
          Not even 20 comments, . Nobody cares about this midget Cubana unless Leo Santa Cruz or another Mexican's name is attached.

Yuriorkis Gamboa talked a ton of s**t about Brandon Rios then backed out of the fight.

Erislandy Lara talked a ton of s**t about Canelo and then ran for his life on fight night.

Same thing here.

The fans want to see Abner Mares vs. Leo Santa Cruz. Let Mares beat the s**t out of Santa Cruz at 124 so Santa Cruz can keep his title, then Santa Cruz can fight Rigondeaux after he loses to Mares. Rigondeaux will still be there.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
            Cubanguy sent me this the other day. The radio personalities were having some border line trolling fun with el chacal. Very good interview overall, Rigo is very colorful and a brash smack-talker. Thanks for taking time out and translating.
            No problem. It's quite amusing to see how truly outspoken Rigo can be. He has a slick verbal arsenal.

Same thing here.

The bolded are overlooked facts doe.

I really would love to see Abner Mares vs Leo Santa Cruz over this fight but whichever we get first is fine with me... as long as they get made and we get both.

Rigondeaux's biological clock is ticking and he knows it, hope he can land some decent names before he ages.

I swear doe, Leo got disrespected Damn...

Comment

"Here I am, waiting for all these female horses that even stacked together would never mount up to the horse that I am." - Rigo

Rigo is a freaking boss... Leo Santa Cruz the Mexicana is hiding behind his lady Al Haymon... Needs 3million and life-time supply of ice cream sundaes, or else he doesn't feel compelled to prove he is the best... What a joke... Don't worry though, people with eyes can see who the best fighters are, and aren't blinded by how self-important Haymon fighters think they are (disregarding Thurman of course)

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                The bolded are overlooked facts doe.

I really would love to see Abner Mares vs Leo Santa Cruz over this fight but whichever we get first is fine with me... as long as they get made and we get both.

Rigondeaux's biological clock is ticking and he knows it, hope he can land some decent names before he ages.

I swear doe, Leo got disrespected Damn...
                The s**t Rigo said was pretty funny though. If Leo doesn't b*tch slap that midget when he sees him then he must've been neutered or something.

Imagine if Rigo said that s**t about the 122 pound Erik Morales. Morales would have showed up to Rigo's door and raped him in his own home.

Comment

The s**t Rigo said was pretty funny though. If Leo doesn't b*tch slap that midget when he sees him then he must've been neutered or something.

Imagine if Rigo said that s**t about the 122 pound Erik Morales. Morales would have showed up to Rigo's door and raped him in his own home.
                  Rigo wouldn't have had the guts to talk that way about El Terrible . Morales was a G.

I swear that "the end of 2015" sh#t had me rolling. "Que onda guey? Que onda pinche guey?" lmao... Leo got verbally b!tchslapped across the radiowaves.

They don't make em like they used to anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post

Int: Is it true that you said all those mares (female horses) at 122 would never make a Horse like yourself?

GR:Of course, there's like 100 mares that would never make it to be the horse I am. We are waiting for any of them to decide to unify with me, especially Leo. We are waiting for his father to grant him permission. He thinks I will run but he doesn't know I have the end of 2015 waiting for him.
                    Lol, Abner Mares

Comment

Working...
                    X