No announcement yet.

Donaire-Rigondeaux OFF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Why won't Rigo take the test? Is he dirty like Yuriorkis Gamboa? Have PEDs been the secret of the Cuban boxing team's dominance through the years?

Just some questions that ran through my mind upon reading this.
    probably.........

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06
      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Everytime I accuse Conte of working with VADA I always get jumped and they try to correct me by telling me he had an input on their testing procedures not that he works with them directly, so how fkin fishy is that? Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

It's ridiculous.

I'd rather him be fully involved with VADA as he would at least know ways to find cheats, but he certainly should not have input into testing and then be allowed to work with fighters.

I'm all for the extra testing, but Conte fighters are way ahead of the game.
      I just posted a thread inspired by this conversation we're having here. I pulled a LarryX.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        GTFO with that ignorant ****. If you only knew how far behind Cuba is with our current society you wouldn't be making these ignorant ass claims. Cuba is YEARS behind.

It's just a question that naturally popped up.

Cuba had help from the Soviet Union when setting up their sports programs and we all know how big steroids were in the Communist Bloc.

That doesn't prove or disprove anything. It is just food for thought.

But you tell me, why won't Rigondeaux take the tests?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
          Quote:

GTFO with that ignorant ****. If you only knew how far behind Cuba is with our current society you wouldn't be making these ignorant ass claims. Cuba is YEARS behind.

It's just a question that naturally popped up.

Cuba had help from the Soviet Union when setting up their sports programs and we all know how big steroids were in the Communist Bloc.

That doesn't prove or disprove anything. It is just food for thought.

But you tell me, why won't Rigondeaux take the tests?
          Keep up buddy and stop trying to taint my country's rep. Rigo agreed to testing long ago and his team said they haven't received any VADA contracts. Zzz

Are you being blinded by Donaire tactics? Were you one of the blind sheeps who believed he didnt receive a contract from GBP?

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if bob was behind this little stunt.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              Rigo agreed to testing long ago and his team said they haven't received any VADA contracts. Zzz
              Then why is Nonito saying that Rigo won't test? There has to be more to the story.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
                Quote:

Rigo agreed to testing long ago and his team said they haven't received any VADA contracts. Zzz

Then why is Nonito saying that Rigo won't test? There has to be more to the story.
                Why was Donaire saying there was no contract for the Mares fight on the same night Arum AND Dunkin confirmed there actually was one? Answer me that question and you will have your answer. Its clear as crystal.

On the BScene article there's sources posted up that Rigo and his team did agree to testing but didn't have the VADA contracts.

Comment

Comment

Would HBO even show Donaire-Vic 2, I guess Arum could run his own PPV but Donaire is going to have certain pay demands so I don't know how viable that sort of show really is.

HBO will want to make some splashes considering recent events, I can't see them just happily accepting Donaire-Vic 2 when there are several more appealing fights out there for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Why won't Rigo take the test? Is he dirty like Yuriorkis Gamboa? Have PEDs been the secret of the Cuban boxing team's dominance through the years?

Just some questions that ran through my mind upon reading this.
                      Cuba goes through Olympic drug testing and all their fighters are tested all the time.

If a Cuban fighter like Gamboa is associated with steroids in Miami that is an American problem, not a Cuban problem.

Besides, Cuba has always been harsh against drugs and there are embargos that prevent medicine entering Cuba in the first place, thanks to the America's bull **** anti Cuba policies.

Comment

Working...
                      X