Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was that mess before Floyd's ringwalk not the most bizarre thing in boxing history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like recently Top Rank has been putting on better shows aesthetic wise.
    The lighting, ring, and optics with the ring entrances look much higher end than what Showtime has been doing. Looks like Showtime has been cutting some corners when it comes to the show to save money.
    And i have no idea what was up with the clown stuff, i guess they thought it was appropriate with the fight being in Vegas. Wasn't the worse thing I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      So, I'm not the only one who was a little pissed off about Tyrese? You don't end the national anthem by begging people to visit your Facebook, you ****tard.
      Agree. All of us watching were annoyed.

Told my wife she was like wtf that's something that only an idiot would do.

Comment

I was there last night with my press pass .Backstage Floyd was doing a sword swallowing routine with Justin Bieber.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          that was floyd's lame attempt at originality.

i understand if there's a method to the madness, or if there's some kind of reasoning to it.

that was just like lets do something ostentatious for the sake of doing it.

it reeked of forced lameness.

that was shameless.
          Maybe Floyd is going through a Michael Jackson phase becuase of his lack of childhood. It explains Justin Bieber and the clowns being there. It'll end when Floyd hits 50.

Comment

Originally posted by Croyd View Post
            I was there last night with my press pass .Backstage Floyd was doing a sword swallowing routine with Justin Bieber.
            Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              So, I'm not the only one who was a little pissed off about Tyrese? You don't end the national anthem by begging people to visit your Facebook, you ****tard.
              Lol yea that was fukin pathetic. He tries to act like some holier than thou person these days but he's an idiot

Comment

I actually didn't mind it. Looked like someone had spent some time thinking about a theme and came up with random circus ****, but it was different at least.

Also putting Justin Bieber up on a big screen is a great way to get people in the mood for violence.

Comment

No, seeing Justin Bieber's sissy face in the ring walk is even worse.

Comment

shock and awe. i still can't believe what happened last night on many different levels.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Fan man, the Golata meltdown, and Naseem Hamed dancing behind a curtain for ten minutes come to mind as more bizarre.

Lol Naseem's ringwalks were quality bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X