Collapse
No announcement yet.

If maidana fought khans resume...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why couldn't Maidana go through khans resume again? Maidana is khan's best win. And if cotto and tsyu can ice Judah.. Maidana probably could as well.. Who does that leave? A shot Barrera? Prescott? Loll... Oh you must mean Paulie mags. Peterson...depends which one shows up. Well we saw what matthysse did to him with ease. That leaves Garcia. Tough match. But not one khan got through either. Same with Peterson for that matter. Diaz gets iced by Maidana so......

Remind me why Maidana can't run through khans resume at LEAST as well as Khan has?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
      These Marco fans really need to wake up and realise that Broner isn't no Mayweather,a lot of you jumping on his nuts after him beating a guy who arguably lost to Paulie. It's evident that Maidana has trouble with pure boxers such as Khan,Alexander and Kotelnik, and to think that you guys have actually convinced yourself that he has a chance to upset Mayweather is laughable, it really is.
      Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Why couldn't Maidana go through khans resume again? Maidana is khan's best win. And if cotto and tsyu can ice Judah.. Maidana probably could as well.. Who does that leave? A shot Barrera? Prescott? Loll... Oh you must mean Paulie mags. Peterson...depends which one shows up. Well we saw what matthysse did to him with ease. That leaves Garcia. Tough match. But not one khan got through either. Same with Peterson for that matter. Diaz gets iced by Maidana so......

Remind me why Maidana can't run through khans resume at LEAST as well as Khan has?
      lets see khan fight karass, lopez and broner all in a row. and most important, lets see him fight devon, since every khan fan love to talk about how maidana lost that one, they should remember that khan had the chance to step in the ring with him and didn't do it, wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        lets see khan fight karass, lopez and broner all in a row. and most important, lets see him fight devon, since every khan fan love to talk about how maidana lost that one, they should remember that khan had the chance to step in the ring with him and didn't do it, wonder why?
        Exactly.. I don't think khan makes it through Maidana's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          would be that simple if Khan didn't beat Maidana lol.
          Dude that was more than 3 years ago!!!!!Tell me you are joking! Look the last fights from each other!

Khan should fight berto or ortiz!!!That's the fight he deserves

Comment

I think Maidana would beat the fighters Khan beat and he would not lose to the guys that beat Khan and knocked Khan out. Nobody has knocked Maidana out. Maidana would beat Khan if they fought today. He might have knocked him out last time if the ref had not been breaking them when they were not tied up, giving Khan extra time to recover.

Comment

styles make fights i don't see khan beating many at 147 apart from paulie. heck i even think maidana beats khan again but maidana aint putting up a better fight against floyd than khan is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                khan would beat broner. don't know if he gets past karass. lopez would give him a good fight too.

Comment

Working...
                X