No announcement yet.

Trailer Park Boys Season 8? Yup it is now official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer Park Boys Season 8? Yup it is now official

As well as the new movie coming out this Fall. They are also going to start filming season 8 soon.

The magic is gone. I will watch but they should never have made the switch fromCorey and Trevor to Phil, Jacob and phuckin, stupid slick backy-hair Gay Collins.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
      The magic is gone. I will watch but they should never have made the switch fromCorey and Trevor to Phil, Jacob and phuckin, stupid slick backy-hair Gay Collins.
      Cory and Trevor might be coming back. The three boys bought all rights to the show and movies. they are in control now

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        Cory and Trevor might be coming back. The three boys bought all rights to the show and movies. they are in control now
        Let's hope they are more generous with their pie splits than Clattenburg was.

Comment

Let's hope they are more generous with their pie splits than Clattenburg was.
          Exactly. Did you watch the clip I posted above? LOL the negotiation part was funny

Comment

Yeah I was pissed when Corey and Trevor were gone for season 7 too, but I did like Phil Collins a lot. Hopefully they will be back for the new season. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

I laughed at Phil Collins in the first few episodes he was in. The one where he kept asking Bubbles "whaddya lookin at my gut fer" was hilarious!

Comment

Since the boys bought the rights, how will that effect Barrie Dunn's role as Ray? He was a creater or developer/writer, no?

I personally think they should have left off where they did. I love the show and always will, but it's like a fighter you like making a comeback after retiring...

Also, will this only be available through the "swearnet" website, or will it be on television. Sorry if that was answered in the video I cannot see it at the moment.
                Last edited by RlCKY; 07-05-2013, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Well you won't have to worry aboot Phil or ****ty bill since they both died a few months back.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                    Well you won't have to worry aboot Phil or ****ty bill since they both died a few months back.
                    Now I feel like a massive **** hair.

Bloody hell. Damn shame!

Comment

Working...
                    X