Collapse
No announcement yet.

I knew it, the government is keeping tabs on us through our phones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo Paclan, has the gov't ever anally probed you?

Comment

So there are government agents sitting through millions and millions of mundane phone conversations every day hoping to hear someone say something significant?

"We're having lasagna"
      "Oh, really? Should I pick up a loaf of bread?"
      "Yes. Get some bread and get me some Diet Pepsi too, babe. Use the debit card, not the credit card, O.K.?"
      "OK, I know, I know. See you when I get home."

Exciting life in law enforcement, huh?

Comment

Comment

I bet some of those carriers have a fat contract with the government. The things you can get through a phone wire is too great for them not to have done it.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
            So there are government agents sitting through millions and millions of mundane phone conversations every day hoping to hear someone say something significant?

"We're having lasagna"
            "Yes. Get some bread and get me some Diet Pepsi too, babe. Use the debit card, not the credit card, O.K.?"

I'm not saying they're spying on us- i dont know if they are or aren't. But they have that ability, and they have absolute freedom with it if we dont know anything about it.

My response to the communist troll has nothing to do with my original post.
            Last edited by Paclan; 04-18-2012, 09:31 PM.

Comment

wow I just realized that was my thread title... I dont know lol.. I was high.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post

"We're having lasagna"

Millions? It's probably billions or trillions.

I think I send over 1000 texts a month.... That's not even a lot to some people.

They'd need like a hundred thousand agents just sitting there reading and listening to stupid ass things all day. That doesn't include emails, tweets, geo tagged pictures, etc etc.. Can they do it? Probably. You have a knife, right? I'm sure you don't go around stabbing people just because you CAN do it. I have nothing to hide and the things I do, do that are illegal..I'm sure nobody cares.

People are too paranoid. <__<... Live your life, bro. Don't be scurred, homie.

Comment

Working...
                X