Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is floyd gonna avoid pac's straight left all night long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Mayweather going to handle Pac's right hand? The same way Mosley was able to keep Pac from closing the show on him: The Jab.

Mosley was able to keep Pac off-balanced with a soft-ass jab, and I expect Mayweather to handle Pac like he did Marquez, with a solid jab to the face all night.

Not saying Pac isn't going to land from time to time, but I think Mayweather's jab should be able to take and keep control of the fight, and lower Pac's output.

Comment

• Originally posted by ♠ĞЯ8ЯH8Я© View Post
      Floyd gonna have punk ass wackypac kod in 3 rds thats how

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        How is Mayweather going to handle Pac's right hand? The same way Mosley was able to keep Pac from closing the show on him: The Jab.

Mosley was able to keep Pac off-balanced with a soft-ass jab, and I expect Mayweather to handle Pac like he did Marquez, with a solid jab to the face all night.

Not saying Pac isn't going to land from time to time, but I think Mayweather's jab should be able to take and keep control of the fight, and lower Pac's output.
        what hell hes gonna do for 3 minutes of each round, jab? how many jabs will that be? many of you think manny is that dumb to stay in front of floyd to be jabbed around all night long. all i read is floyd will jab like this and that, and *****s are really proud of their jabber of an idol. floys is overrated i tell you come time this two face each other, *****s will shiet their pants to what theyll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by tibbar View Post
          what hell hes gonna do for 3 minutes of each round, jab? how many jabs will that be? many of you think manny is that dumb to stay in front of floyd to be jabbed around all night long. all i read is floyd will jab like this and that, and *****s are really proud of their jabber of an idol. floys is overrated i tell you come time this two face each other, *****s will shiet their pants to what theyll see.
          yet you didnt say what pacroid can do. FAIL

Comment

• The same way Mosley avoided them by circling him to his left. Also, with fast and accurate lead right hands of his own. That in and of itself should help nullify Manny's straight left.

Comment

• There are plenty of questions that can be asked regarding a fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather.

For example, how will Floyd handle Pacquiao's southpaw stance, his punching output, his straight left, his punching angles, handspeed, etc.

How will Pacquiao handle Floyd's counter punching, straight right hand, his left jab, his defense, his inside fighting, etc.

This is why the fight is so interesting, both guys can cause each other problems stylistically so the fight could go plenty of different ways and i'm sure that during the fight there would have to be alot of adapting from both fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKOO View Post
                There are plenty of questions that can be asked regarding a fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather.

For example, how will Floyd handle Pacquiao's southpaw stance, his punching output, his straight left, his punching angles, handspeed, etc.

How will Pacquiao handle Floyd's counter punching, straight right hand, his left jab, his defense, his inside fighting, etc.

This is why the fight is so interesting, both guys can cause each other problems stylistically so the fight could go plenty of different ways and i'm sure that during the fight there would have to be alot of adapting from both fighters.
                This is one of the best posts of this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKOO View Post
                  There are plenty of questions that can be asked regarding a fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather.

WTF???

A well balanced, non-biased post without childish insults or the words '*****', *******' or PED???

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                    and how is he gonna slow pac down enough to stop him from throwing it over and over?

He's gonna get caught like he got caught with shane mosley, corley and judah except 5x + more.
                    I think you should be wonderng how the hell Pac is going to land it all night long when no one has ever come close to doing that. And 5 times more only equals 5 more punches. lol

Comment

• Quite simply, he is not, Manny will land and land big. Floyd has to worry about the right as well as that will probably be hitting him more often.

Manny has the power to put Floyd down with either hand

No wonder Floyd is worried.

Comment

Working...
                      X