Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kim: Pavlik has commited to fighting on the May 7th Pacquiao-Mosley undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACATTACK View Post
    how do you know he is shot?

He did good vs Martinez until he went completely blind.
    You go blind in boxing from being hit in the face. Give me his recent good showing and I'll retract the statement. I cant believe you thought he did good in that fight. Way to aim for the bottom. I bet he doesnt think he did well at all.

Comment

how long till he drops out....mother**** pavlik drunk bastard threw it all away....i dont feel sorry for him he needs to keep getting the **** kicked outta him....

Comment

Eh **** off. This guy's always pullin out of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          Eh **** off. This guy's always pullin out of fights.
          LOL

Says the JCC supporter

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
            You go blind in boxing from being hit in the face. Give me his recent good showing and I'll retract the statement. I cant believe you thought he did good in that fight. Way to aim for the bottom. I bet he doesnt think he did well at all.
            You don't think he did well until the nasty cuts? He was ahead on points and winning the middle rounds. This against the p4p #3 in the world.

You get cuts from bad luck combined with facial construction and skin condition. It's not as easy as to say "well he got cut because he got beat up". Theres alot of random factors involved so you could easily say its bad luck.

Most importantly, i think your definition of shot is way skewed. Shot would mean hes nowhere near the fighter he was at his prime, and that really is not the case. We don't even know exactly how good Pavlik ever were yet.

Comment

Pavlik is the definition of shot. I love a comeback but I dont think its in him. I say put some good young talent on instead.
              I hate when ******ed posters state that "a fighter is shot" after one bad performance. Sure Pavlik got beat handily, but he was beat by a much sharper, quicker, and motivated fighter. That's hardly being "shot."..

Comment

Originally posted by PACATTACK View Post
                You don't think he did well until the nasty cuts? He was ahead on points and winning the middle rounds. This against the p4p #3 in the world.

You get cuts from bad luck combined with facial construction and skin condition. It's not as easy as to say "well he got cut because he got beat up". Theres alot of random factors involved so you could easily say its bad luck.

Most importantly, i think your definition of shot is way skewed. Shot would mean hes nowhere near the fighter he was at his prime, and that really is not the case. We don't even know exactly how good Pavlik ever were yet.
                Now we're gettin somewhere. We know exactly how good Pavlik is. Didnt Hopkins spank that ass? Its a terrible reach when you say your fighter has bad luck. How embarrassing it would be to boxing if top trainers got on the podium post fight with that weak ****:

Reporter: So what went wrong Mr. Roach?
                Roach: We have bad luck.
                Reporter:What the **** do you mean
                Roach: You know, the boxing gods didnt favor us.
                LOL

Cuts are a part of boxing. Many good boxers cut easy and still put up a good fight and win. You my friend are remedial.

Comment

Now we're gettin somewhere. We know exactly how good Pavlik is. Didnt Hopkins spank that ass? Its a terrible reach when you say your fighter has bad luck. How embarrassing it would be to boxing if top trainers got on the podium post fight with that weak ****:

Reporter: So what went wrong Mr. Roach?
                  Roach: We have bad luck.
                  Reporter:What the **** do you mean
                  Roach: You know, the boxing gods didnt favor us.
                  LOL

Cuts are a part of boxing. Many good boxers cut easy and still put up a good fight and win. You my friend are remedial.
                  So Pavlik losing a fight vs LHW hopkins means hes no good? Its about styles, he spanked JT easily who beat Hopkins.

Pavlik is far from "my fighter" i just think it is ******ed to say hes shot based on his performance vs Martinez. Fact is he did well, and was highly competitive until he lost his eyesight. If you want to say that no bad luck was involved with those cuts, then fine. I think you are being naive.

So tell us WHY he is shot. Seriously. Because based on this, we could have said Mosley was shot back in 2001, which he wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    LOL

Says the JCC supporter
                    Ouch. JCC supporter just got served.

Comment

Is Soto-Antillon 2 signed for this undercard? I've seen this fight listed in a few places but I haven't seen it being official. That fight alone would be worth buying the PPV.

Comment

Working...
                      X