Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of you guys seen the Thrilla in Manilla HBO Documentary?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any of you guys seen the Thrilla in Manilla HBO Documentary?????

they got it on HBO on Demand right now, i seen it b4 but this time i sat down and saw it with out any interuptions. man, did any of you that saw it feel bad 4 joe frazier???? ali was such a ****ing jerk. it was unbelievable. a racist ass mother ****er 2. put mayweather 2 shame with some the things he said about white people and frazier looking like a gorilla. none of this is new 2 me but seeing it just now was like wow......

Watch HBO.Thrilla.In.Manila.Documentary.hdtv.XviD-vpM.avi in Sports  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Canadian View Post
        i wish frazier would have beat ali here

Comment

this is part 2. this is awesome man

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
            did any of you that saw it feel bad 4 joe frazier????

No,I did not.In addition to the self-pitying Frazier not needing any,I pity no man who thinks it's acceptable to assault a woman.Much less the mother of his youngest son:

Former heavyweight boxing champion Joe Frazier recently was arrested in North Philadelphia for assaulting a woman in a domestic dispute, police said.

Frazier, 60, was charged with simple assault and reckless endangerment, police said.

Someone called 911 from the home and when police arrived, a woman who opened the door had injuries to her lip and face and alleged that Frazier struck her, Philadelphia Police Commissioner Sylvester Johnson said. Regulations require officers to make an arrest if there is a physical injury to someone who is making a domestic violence complaint, Johnson explained.

The woman was identified in police documents as Sherri Gibson, the mother of Frazier's youngest son, police department spokesman Cpl. Jim Pauley said. The 44-year-old woman did not suffer any serious injuries and refused medical treatment, police said.

Comment

they got it on HBO on Demand right now, i seen it b4 but this time i sat down and saw it with out any interuptions. man, did any of you that saw it feel bad 4 joe frazier???? ali was such a ****ing jerk. it was unbelievable. a racist ass mother ****er 2. put mayweather 2 shame with some the things he said about white people and frazier looking like a gorilla. none of this is new 2 me but seeing it just now was like wow......
              times were way different then

Comment

I found it funny how people seem to forget how an ignorant ******* he was. I guess his skills in the ring outweigh how he acted outside the ring.

Comment

dam that documentary changed me man. it really did honestly. 2 men 2 warriors who fought that hard in that heat. a trilogy. The GREATEST trilogy of all time. My dad talked to me about that trilogy time and time again. Boxing was BOXING back then man. Thats what its all about baby.

Much respect to Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali ..... man oh man. I wish i could shake both of their hands right now man

Comment

I know man, but I think his intent was to make Frazier want to kill him. He wanted Frazier to go out there and make mistakes and also over exert him self. He did the same with Liston except it wasn't as bad. I also think Ali resented Frazier because Frazier was more accepted by white America and Ali at the time had a lot of Americans against him.

Comment

Working...
                    X