Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

145lbs will be Cotto's best fighting weight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 145lbs will be Cotto's best fighting weight...

...IMO... He's not a huge Welter... a 145lbs weight limit will do him good and force him to diet properly and train harder. He looks a bit soft at the full Welter limit, clues of him maybe not dieting as well as he should be. If he does things right, he'll be in top form at 145lbs. With that being said, there should be NO excuses when Manny Lays him TF Out.

At 145lbs there should be no excuses, agreed. Cotto could have stripped at the Clottey weigh in and virtually been 145lbs.

This is going to explosive. If Pac wins this then all the doubters/haters will be silenced.

Comment

maybe if he didnt snort so much coke and drink so much

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
        At 145lbs there should be no excuses, agreed. Cotto could have stripped at the Clottey weigh in and virtually been 145lbs.

This is going to explosive. If Pac wins this then all the doubters/haters will be silenced.
        Lol at ur Sig, Capt Sam is EVIL!

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
          Lol at ur Sig, Capt Sam is EVIL!
          He is a racist I think that hides it by accusing others of racism. Also, Demise is obsessed with me. Check my profile lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
            maybe if he didnt snort so much coke and drink so much
            I still think if he dieted properly and stayed in shape between fight he could still make 140. No self discipline, I tell ya.

Comment

...IMO... He's not a huge Welter... a 145lbs weight limit will do him good and force him to diet properly and train harder. He looks a bit soft at the full Welter limit, clues of him maybe not dieting as well as he should be. If he does things right, he'll be in top form at 145lbs. With that being said, there should be NO excuses when Manny Lays him TF Out.
              I am actually totally in agreement.

145 will make him faster leaner and meaner.

he will come in at fight night looking like a true champion

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                He is a racist I think that hides it by accusing others of racism. Also, Demise is obsessed with me. Check my profile lmfao.
                Yep, that's what racists do, accuse others of racism to take attention off of them. They do the same **** to me.

Comment

I still think if he dieted properly and stayed in shape between fight he could still make 140. No self discipline, I tell ya.
                  I disagree. He looked very drained at his late 140 weigh ins.

Comment

Hopefully it goes 12 if it happens. No excuses then.

Comment

Working...
                    X