Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would losing 1 fight..."expose" a fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    You would know, since how you are so sensitive when it comes to GGG. You asked a question and I gave you an answer. Nothing to do with love or hate in my original post, you on the other hand has shown nothing but hate toward fighters from Mayweather downwards, I don't hate the guy I guy his fanatics like yourself that's all... And I attack his fanatics by using their little logics against them, something that irritates and gets you lot mad.
    What does 'from Mayweather downwards' mean?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Lucas Matthysse was simply lied to by his team, fans/cult, media/Showtime. They lied to the poor guy, he went in there and got his ass handed to him. Talking about "Matthysse TKO3-6"...my ass. Underrated is one thing, but people had him losing to Khan and Matthysse and he beat them both up. Garcia is a straight up top 10 P4P fighter, forget about underrated.
      beat him up? aka low blowed him close to 50 times during the fight, held every time matthysse got close, thumbed him in the eye so he went half blind for the last 6 rounds, scored a dubious knockdown after rabbit punching him behind the head so he got tangled in the ropes, only guy that was actually hurt during the fight was garcia and the ref gave him time to recover and put his mouthpiece back in, all this and he still only won by a single point. lets see the fight without tony weeks there to protect garcia and let him get away with murder. oh wait he's fighting herrera lol. let the ducking continue.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        beat him up? aka low blowed him close to 50 times during the fight, held every time matthysse got close, thumbed him in the eye so he went half blind for the last 6 rounds, scored a dubious knockdown after rabbit punching him behind the head so he got tangled in the ropes, only guy that was actually hurt during the fight was garcia and the ref gave him time to recover and put his mouthpiece back in, all this and he still only won by a single point. lets see the fight without tony weeks there to protect garcia and let him get away with murder. oh wait he's fighting herrera lol. let the ducking continue.
        exactly this

he barely won the fight, lol @ "ass handed to him"

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          You would know, since how you are so sensitive when it comes to GGG. You asked a question and I gave you an answer. Nothing to do with love or hate in my original post, you on the other hand has shown nothing but hate toward fighters from Mayweather downwards, I don't hate the guy I guy his fanatics like yourself that's all... And I attack his fanatics by using their little logics against them, something that irritates and gets you lot mad.

Gay Ray's bitter over the fact that so many of the ardent Mayweather (his idol) critics are Golovkin fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
            Make no mistakes, Broner has sold himself well as a "bad guy type." I loved the Maidana beatdown and hate the flushing of hard earned money. He lost but not sure that he was "exposed" by losing one fight to a world class fighter. In fact, he showed me personally in this lost then almost all of his wins combined by getting up and having a chance to win.
            Exposed is when people are calling him the next Mayweather and he isn't even as good as the next Berto. It is called Boxing putting him on a pedestal so high and him trying to live that lifestyle and then reality sets in. He and his fans were calling Maidana "easy work" and some actually bought into it.

Comment

Ortiz-Maidana exposed Victor's heart.

Comment

Working...
              X