Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enter Here If You Are On Rockin's Ignore List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys present. i just found out when i tried to post in the douche detonator button thread.

douche detonator button????

how square and lame is this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'
      You just won't make in to any of the new threads that I make. I've adopted a strict 'No Douchebag' policy.
      But you're the worst douchebag of them all!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
        hey guys present. i just found out when i tried to post in the douche detonator button thread.

douche detonator button????

how square and lame is this guy?
        Douche Detonator?

Man, I read it, and have this Idiocracy voice in my head.

EXTRA BIG ASS FRIIIIEEEES!

Comment

present

Comment

Comment

For real though Rockin's the biggest pu$$y on the internet. I mean the entire internet landscape. His level of pu$$y spans from the north pole of the internet all the way down to the south pole. Butthurt motherf**kers are everywhere on the internet, but not a single one comes near the level of butthurt that Rockin' has achieved. He's a butthurt connoisseur at the world level. An elite butthurtsman if you will. If butthurtness was a sport, he'd be the Michael Jordan of it. He stays butthurt. Hell if he's not logged in right now and butthurt about b-scene then he's inevitably butthurt somewhere about something.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'
                What you see as whining I see as standing up and saying FU2 to the know nothings who follow me EVERY DAY that I'm on here. You've been here since 2012. Are you telling me that you know the whole story, the repercussions of said story as well as why I get aggravated with what happened in the story. I joined in '04.

So please do share your wisdom with me while you give me your two cents about me 'whining'. Well, let me tell you that 2 cents ain't ****, let me know when your bringing some knowledge behind your accusations.

Why are you 'whining'? What, did I give out your real name for everybody to see? Have your real phone number, address, etc. posted up or something like that?. ............
                Christ. No wonder no one likes you.

Comment

Rockin got put on boxing scene's ignore list lol
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-27-2014, 04:09 PM.

Comment

I see he's finally banned, and good riddance. What an annoying ****.

Comment

That bloke was seriously ****ed up.

Comment

Working...
                      X