Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goddamnit! Just got starin' at cleavage.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    Well played.
    It was weird cuz even after not giving her the answers, she still came on to me and wanted to fcuk. She kept showing me her thong over and over and legit asked me out on a date to some family thing. This was only 3 hours after i met her.

I have a gf so i didnt bite. Felt bad about denying her 2 things, my answers and my dick

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      If she did feel offended at all, you pretty much lost the business by walking her to the car she was probably thinking you're hooked.
      Well ****, I wasnt thinking that but thanks.

Way to ruin my day, T.

Just playin' son...

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
        I'm pretty sure when girls/women show their cleavage it is for men to see them, and possibly get some compliments, in conclusion their confidence is raised. Some women however, are ******ed and get angry at men staring. .
        I wish there was a socially acceptible way of complimenting *******...

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Haha!

Not really looking to bang this chick but I do want that business.

I close the deal and then maybe I'll pursue bangage...
          Business before Pleasure always!

"pursue bangage" (lmao)

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
            I'm pretty sure when girls/women show their cleavage it is for men to see them, and possibly get some compliments, in conclusion their confidence is raised. Some women however, are ******ed and get angry at men staring. .
            Of course. If DubbZ was a women, that chicks blouse would be buttoned to the top button

Its all for men to stare at

Comment

I was with a potential client and she was in my office this morning.

She was dressed nice, late 30's or early 40's Latina, business style with a button up blouse, but she left the top buttons open.

I had a good view because for 'bout 20 min. Being slick sneaking a peek every now and then (which is standard protocol, of course).

This rack was magnificent, shiny, firm, no veins...so of course I started to wonder if they were real. I was struggling to keep my eyes up but resistence was futile.

Finally, I took one glance too many 'cause she made eye contact with me as soon as I looked up. Immediately closing up her blouse.

She didnt get mad or even address the issue but it was obvious she noticed. Meeting ended and she said she'll have to think about what she wants to do and that she'll call me.

****! I just lost her business.

How 'bout y'all? Anyone ever get caught slippin'?
              That's BS. Why wear that type of shirt if you don't want/expect someone to look there? Maybe if you were "staring" and she got creeped out, but if you got caught glancing no big deal

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
                I always wear somth that shows off my curves when I'm meeting with a man for work. Professionalism will only get you so far.

And if that doesn't work, there's always tears. Yes, I will cry if necessary. Depends on the guy. Curves or tears.

And if I want to REALLY butter him up, ill bring food.

Meeting with a chick is totally different. I dress down, she needs to feel superior.

I admit, if a chick showed up for an interview with a bucket of KCF or a Double Double with fries, She might walk with a job.

Comment

If she had her **** out during a meeting, she was trying to get your attention. I keep my chest covered at all times at work.

We don't care if you look by the way, it's when fukers start drooling and looking like they had a stroke that it gets creepy.

Comment

Well ****, I wasnt thinking that but thanks.

Way to ruin my day, T.

Just playin' son...

:boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Cry? If someone cried in front of me, theres no way they'd get my business. It just shows a sense of insecurity that has no place in business

But food will work. Bring me some pizza and you will have the PIN to my checking account
                      Noooo I don't cry to get business, only if I'm in trouble and need the inspector to go easy, or a cop. Somth like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X