Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't this like their 5th breakup?

Comment

Originally posted by judge_jab View Post
      You idiot. I'm referring to him saying that Ariza is the best in the business. Compared to.....?
      Your the idiot! I am 'him', and obviously i know more strength and conditioners than you because you seem to think there aren't that many when most boxers use a different one. You obviously only know one and thats only because Pacquiao uses him! lol rookie.

Comment

What I'm saying, is that how can you compare Ariza to the others unless you are actually aware of who they are and what they do. People only know of Ariza because he's outspoken.

Comment

Originally posted by judge_jab View Post
          What I'm saying, is that how can you compare Ariza to the others unless you are actually aware of who they are and what they do. People only know of Ariza because he's outspoken.
          are you actually being serious? lol I know who they are and what they do, hence why i made that statement but you obviously don't and you just admitted it! "People only know of Ariza because he's outspoken", you mean you and every other part-time fan? lol

Comment

he will be crawling back like he did before.

Comment

Working...
            X