Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most articulate and knowledgeable boxer out there?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most articulate and knowledgeable boxer out there?

Out of all the boxers you've heard analyze and talk about the sport, who do you think is the most knowledgeable out there? One that you like to listen to because he has an educated view on the sport.

For me it has to be Juan Manuel Marquez.. his use of words and observations are as beautiful as his combinations. I really enjoy listening to him breaking down fights..

How about you??

Roy jones and lennox Lewis. I don't understand why everybody disliked his commintating.

P.s. Emmanuel steward

Comment

Barry McGuigan

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
        Roy jones and lennox Lewis. I don't understand why everybody disliked his commintating.

P.s. Emmanuel steward
        Yeah, I enjoy listening to Roy on HBO.. He has a very casual yet informative style. Like he knows how to read a fight and call it from a boxers point of view.. it's enjoyable.

You know Lennox Lewis... I don't know. I don't like his commentating too much.. I don't dislike it but I don't like it either if you know what I mean.

Comment

Carl Froch is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
            Barry McGuigan

Like his calm tone.. Seems like the kind of guy you'd like to engage in boxing discussions with, the kind of discussions you come away from with a bit more knowledge instead of angry .

Knows his stuff but explains it in a very respectful and nice manner.. Thanks for sharing, I'd never heard him before.

Comment

I like George Forman

Comment

Antonio magic man Tarver, easily.

Comment

Floyd...period

If you know there's a chance that you could lose, do whatever you have to duck the fight.

Comment

Andre Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X