Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sources: Dan Rafael to be HBO unofficial matchmaker.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources: Dan Rafael to be HBO unofficial matchmaker.

Its on fighthype but I cant link it cause Im on my phone. Can someone copy and paste or put up the link.

What happend to Harold????

Comment

Freaking HBO, I bet their gonna replace Harold Lederman with Elie Seckbach next

Comment

this was a long time coming. he was vying for a job over there for a while. with that said, i seriously question his qualifications. not on his contact but on his raw knowledge of the sport and the boxers who are less well known.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          What happend to Harold????
          Matchmaker not unofficial scorer

this rumor has been going around for about 6 months with Dan secretly telling everyone he wants this job.

cannot stand him but if he does indeed get the job I wish him well only because the state of the sport I love is on the line

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            Freaking HBO, I bet their gonna replace Harold Lederman with Elie Seckbach next
            88-82 Rios baby!!

after that fight I ran into Elie and just said "dude really?"

Comment

Just read the article. Kinda unexpected but I'm cautiously optimistic, if only because HBO has been a malaise for a while, and change is needed (by all accounts, Kery Davis is gonna be let go if this happens).

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                88-82 Rios baby!!

after that fight I ran into Elie and just said "dude really?"
                And what did he say?

But yeah, I was lmao when I saw his name appear on the screen for press row scoring.

Comment

who is the current matchmaker for HBO?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty FSM View Post
                    And what did he say?

But yeah, I was lmao when I saw his name appear on the screen for press row scoring.
                    he basically said he gave the rounds to the heavier puncher.

I told him all the trips to Oxnard swayed his scoring and that there were times when not only was Acosta the better boxer but also the harder puncher. He blindly defended his stance and I realized nothing was going to come of it so I left it at that

Comment

Working...
                    X