Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are you having for lunch today?? IM HAVING AN IN N OUT 4X4 BIYATCH!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] What Are you having for lunch today?? IM HAVING AN IN N OUT 4X4 BIYATCH!

Not on the menu!

thats nothing to wat i usually eat

Comment

ur gunna **** ur jaw up jus tryin to bite into that mofo..........

Comment

at mc donalds i usually order 2 big xtras with large fries and a chicken snack wrap on the side with diet coke

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          at mc donalds i usually order 2 big xtras with large fries and a chicken snack wrap on the side with diet coke

GD.. Never... ever ever ever!!!! Compare McDonalds to In&Out.. EVER!!!!

Thats one great thing i do love about the west coast is IN&OUT.. BEST BURGER EVER!!!!!

Spin.. I am raging with jealousy right now bro... Send one this way express mail...

Comment

I'll have to hit up Whataburger now for a triple or quadruple meat.

Thanks bro, I usually watch what I eat but not now.

That son of a ***** is going to get decimated with 6 bites tops.

Like I'll try and force half the goddamn burger down.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

If you order it animal style, I'll consider you a Real Man™

Comment

bout to be done in bout 10 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                  GD.. Never... ever ever ever!!!! Compare McDonalds to In&Out.. EVER!!!!

Thats one great thing i do love about the west coast is IN&OUT.. BEST BURGER EVER!!!!!

Spin.. I am raging with jealousy right now bro... Send one this way express mail...
                  lol ive never heard of in and out. the only good fast food in my town is mc donalds. i never get sick of big xtras man lol

Comment

Damn I threw down a **** - ton of stuff from the tacqueria.

My buddy woke me up.........I forgot I scheduled to have him come and help me fix my fence door (Well we built a new one etc) and after that.........we both were about to pass out from hunger.

Soooooo we ordered the same thing each:

6 taco combo (little corn tortilla ones) comes with a big stuffed potato and some beans etc............but on top of that we threw down an order of Panchos that were like loaded with cheese/beef/sour cream.

I can't even keep my eyes open :S

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X