Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cornelius Bundrage: "Pacquiao is a good fighter I would destroy Manny Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornelius Bundrage: "Pacquiao is a good fighter I would destroy Manny Pacquiao"

On whether he believes he would match-up well against someone like Manny Pacquiao:

Cornelius Bundrage: “Let me tell you something. Styles make fights. Manny Pacquiao is a good fighter but he don’t want to see the dog. I would destroy Manny Pacquiao. He’s a good fighter and people are going to say, ‘Yeah right! He said he would destroy Manny Pacquiao!’ Trust me styles make fights. If you all would have seen what I did to Cory Spinks you would all know what’s going to happen to Manny Pacquiao. He’s a little guy. He’s too little to step up there with the style that I have. I would control him. I would outmuscle him. I would hit him everywhere. I would hit him in the arms, and in the stomach, and inthe chin. He wouldn’t be able to deal with me. He felt the power with Margarito and Margarito doesn’t have the speed I got. He doesn’t have the power I got. Those guys, they’re doing the right thing. The promoters are doing a good job with him and I can’t be mad that they’re not giving me any opportunities because it’s a risk. It’s a big risk.”

:

full interview on the side of boxing that is on the east
    Manny Pacquiao by KO/TKO
    100.00%
    Manny Pacquiao by Decision
    0.00%
    Cornelius Bundrage by KO/TKO
    0.00%
    Cornelius Bundrage by Decision
    0.00%
    Last edited by Cash Cow; 01-22-2011, 05:17 AM.

i really liked Bundrage on the contender, and he has scraped together some decent wins but come on....hes not even remotely elite, and stopping cory spinks is a bad look on spinks. nothing more.

well at least Bundrage is trying to talk himself into a good fight.
    better than say, Michael Jennings against Cotto, or Harrison against Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
      i really liked Bundrage on the contender, and he has scraped together some decent wins but come on....hes not even remotely elite, and stopping cory spinks is a bad look on spinks. nothing more.

well at least Bundrage is trying to talk himself into a good fight.
      better than say, Michael Jennings against Cotto, or Harrison against Haye.
      absurd comments from Bundrage

Comment

i like bundrage too since i followed him on the contender

but come on Manny whud make this k9 fetch his slippers

Comment

Comment

K9 is a good kid...............he outsizes manny.............thats about it.........

Comment

short and simple....Manny would beat the dog **** outta K-9.....literally!!!

Comment

Working...
              X