Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Porter getting so much hype just because he blasted out Malignaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All that needs to be said is that Thurman KOs Porter.

That's why it's PORTER's team running from that fight.

Comment

I dont think its just because he blasted him but it was the way he did it. Ya now that we saw the fight we know paulie is tailor made for porters style and size but it was still an eye openin impressive performance even after beating alexander.

Comment

I think fighters these days are over hyped like crazy every brawler is the next george foreman of whatever weight class. But that does not take away with how good porter has looked in his last 2 fights. The guy is talented I dont think anyones saying hes the next big thing but nothing wrong with getting excited about all the young fighters coming up. Mayweather makes it seem like its not the case but were lucky to have this many exciting fighters in one or 2 weight classes.

Comment

Alexander and Malignacci are better wins than Broner.

I think Porter would beat Maidana and possibly Khan (if he lands enough he can definitely do it).

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post

Malignaggi is a feather dusting bum, I'm suprised that didn't happen earlier in his career.

I would KTFO Malignaggi in a boxing match at a 150lb catchweight, it wouldn't even be close.

If Porter beats Thurman maybe he can get the Mayweather fight but I still think both guys are overrated.

Khan would pepper Porter for 12 rounds and leave him a bloody mess. Khan>Porter.
            I was going to ask the same thing about Thurman. All of a sudden he's the benchmark of the welterweight division and everyone should be beating him first if they want a shot at Floyd.

Absolutely ludicrous.

Comment

I think thurman would beat Porter I hope they fight after the brooks title defense who knows maybe brooks beats him khan at ww idk how to judge yet that chin scares me Thurman would ko him of he lands on that chin IMO maybe Porter too
              Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 05-08-2014, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                Porter is a winnable fight for Khan, i can see Khans jab and movement causing a lot of problems for Porter

He's also quite small, and needs to get up close to get his shots off, from a distance he is no threat to Khan

I hope the fight gets made if Brook isnt going to take it

Khan hits a lot harder than Devon and Paulie, remember that, so mauling them because u know they cant hurt u plays a factor
                Khan could do this and Khan would do that to Porter LOL,. The only thing Khan is going to do to Porter is duck him.
                I'm not hopping on the Porter badwagon but he did just knock out 2 belt holders in a row.
                Give the guy respect and get off Khan's penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Croyd View Post
                  Khan could do this and Khan would do that to Porter LOL,. The only thing Khan is going to do to Porter is duck him.
                  I'm not hopping on the Porter badwagon but he did just knock out 2 belt holders in a row.
                  Give the guy respect and get off Khan's penis.
                  Khan has spent his career getting in the ring with all types of styles from Maidana to Garcia to Petterson, to Kotelnik to Zab etc,,,...

Bradley ducked him and left the division

Khan can be accused of a lot of things, but one thing is for sure he fights the best, i dont see why he would avoid Porter if the opportunity comes his way, time will tell. Khan knows he will have to take a risk to get the Floyd fight, Porter is a risk indeed, but he is not the risk he is being made out to be, u'd think people are talkin about the second coming of Mike Tyson..

Last time i checked Porter arguably lost to Diaz in the first fight, so lets not make him this unbeatable guy, because he does have weaknesses.
                  Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-08-2014, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X