No announcement yet.

do you have a middle name?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, mine is woody.

my initials are www, which is fitting considering all the internet **** i watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      that muthaphucka got nuts like king kong!
      im feeling you brother!

Comment

I don't even want to tell you what mine is, but I will.

It's phuckin' Webster.

mines henry

Comment

do your pronounce the J?

"Hey, GEESUZ, it's time for dinner, lil *****! - bring yo' ass home!"
          that actually annoys me more than anything else in this world, every single person I have ever met has called me "Geesuz" at one time or another.

I remember once when I was at work one of the receptionist paged me over the loudspeaker to the front desk by saying "Geesuz can you come to the front desk, Geesuz" and when I got there the entire staff including the managers had the biggest fucking smile on their faces. They thought they were being sooo funny and clever.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            that actually annoys me more than anything else in this world, every single person I have ever met has called me "Geesuz" at one time or another.

I remember once when I was at work one of the receptionist called me up to go to the front desk by saying "Geesuz can you come to the front desk, Geesuz" and when I got there the entire staff including the managers had the biggest fucking smile on their faces. They thought they were being sooo funny and clever.
            they were white werent they

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post
              they were white werent they
              Yes.......

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

I remember once when I was at work one of the receptionist paged me over the loudspeaker to the front desk by saying "Geesuz can you come to the front desk, Geesuz" and when I got there the entire staff including the managers had the biggest fucking smile on their faces. They thought they were being sooo funny and clever.
                your name is Jesus? or is that your middle?

and i know better than to call anybody GEESUZ. i was just bugging Kevin a bit.
                Last edited by T.Horton; 11-05-2012, 01:07 PM. Reason: stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                  Satan. It's Scottish apparently.
                  I have a friend of mine that his first name is Sayton I believe he's from Trinidad.

Comment

Last edited by -jose-; 11-05-2012, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X