No announcement yet.

Smash or Pass? SI's Hannah Ferguson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
    Couldn't have put it better myself, man, haha.

I changed the title a few times...but actually pass is an insult to this lady, i'm gonna edit it again
    Never heard of this beauty before. She's stunning but I have to say your poll options clearly the best part of this thread

Comment

You can all guess what I voted for

Comment

Would I smash a sports illustrated model...

what kind of dumbass question is that..

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Never heard of this beauty before. She's stunning but I have to say your poll options clearly the best part of this thread
          Hahaha glad they turned out well. As a tip I'd say if you are a Facebook user, 'like' the Sports Illustrated page. I always just come across these new beauties now and again popping up on my news feed. Fresh faces and damn, sometimes you really get these top quality ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            You can all guess what I voted for
            Actually had you down to vote for erectile dysfunction...guess I was wrong...

Comment

Hahaha glad they turned out well. As a tip I'd say if you are a Facebook user, 'like' the Sports Illustrated page. I always just come across these new beauties now and again popping up on my news feed. Fresh faces and damn, sometimes you really get these top quality ones.
              I'm not on FB anymore. I deleted my account a few months ago.....but speaking of Sports Illustrated. That model Emily Ratajkowski is pretty damn hot. She was one of the celeb women that had her pics leaked last year. Her boobs are f-ucking PERFECT.

Comment

I would pass.

Comment

Hulk SMASH!!!!!!!!!

Comment

too skinny, needs more meat on that ass

and yes if it wasn't cause of my vasectomy I would impregnate

Comment

i want to but it would be like stuffing bread dough in there, pee pee no work

Comment

Working...
                      X