Collapse
No announcement yet.

P o r n is a dying Industry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know 2 girls that did **** for years. one still does it & she is 26, bills over her head, smokes dope, eats pain killers & snorts coke & would go down & do **** in california. she got screwed out of money by shady **** guy. she was so dumb she would go down there without a visa & basically work illegally & then she whines when she is owed money. nice girl but very troubled. she even screwed peter north. the other girl flips houses now with her BF. she did lots of crazy stuff. she is pushing 40 now but i seen her do all sorts of nasty stuff after hours at my friends strip club. i once saw her film her friend getting mayo licked off her cookie by a dog. guys there after hours(bikers & thugs)were cheering them on, etc. i found it quite weird to be honest. she did boatloads of drugs but now she is sober & found god but i will always remember her as the stripper\**** girl...

Comment

just read there is a huge out break of syphillis in the industry right now so it's at a screeching halt..

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Different yes. But it still exploits the poor and needy. I bet most of those guys at 7/11s would jump at the chance to get paid to screw.
        Difference between standing behind a counter for minimum wage and being exploited in a process which is very intimate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie Smalls View Post
          I wonder if many of the pron actors have kids and what it's like for them. I'd be angry as a mutherfacker if I found out my mom was a pronstar.

They probably get old and realise noone wants to really know them for them, just them for their ass.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyger_Drew-Honey

guy in outnumbered. his parents are pr0nstars

Comment

Do people really thing pron is glamorous? I am pretty sure everyone knows its filth, just like alcohol and drugs, but we still watch and do it. And yea its stupid to compare this industry to a freaking 7/11 clerk, clerks aren't gonna catch AIDS from exchanging money.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              Difference between standing behind a counter for minimum wage and being exploited in a process which is very intimate.
              your sig...

Comment

**** is a sick ass industry,seriously there are to many diseases out here for that and it exposing people who will do anything for money and pleasure..........Life is sick and most would do **** if given the chance

Comment

boxing will die out before pron does.

A lot of these girls were sexually abused when they were young most likely by their own family members & they use pron as a way to get revenge on their family.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    If you end up doing that stuff its pretty obvious you are a vulnerable person, normal people don't do that ****.

It's a shame, but it's a seedy industry, it's always going to happen, some girl is going to be getting dp'd and cummed on by some old ass men for a few dollars, some day, and realise there is no point in her existence
                    i disagree, i think pronstars are tougher than the average person.

most ppl are scared of sticking out, their whole life is about getting approval and they go through life without thinking for themselves or making decisions for themselves. pronstars dont care that most ppl will just judge them based on their job and never give them a chance, that takes strenght and courage.

sex is natural, but if someone watches then its gross and immoral? i dont get that, i realize that the industry is shady like it is in boxing. but whats its acctually about when you cut out all the bull****, be it pron or boxing its beautiful.

i also dont see how theres no point to a womans existance just bcuz she did some nasty stuff on video. maybe your life would end if the world saw you in a certain light but these girls are tougher than that.

Comment

I don't know. If a girl wants to have sex all the time and she thinks that she could get paid while doing it, good for her. I am not judging her. A lot of these girls are nymphomaniacs, what do you want them to do. Do it with guys on the street for no money. They need to hold a job to live and they can't hold a job if they wanna sex all the time. So that's where **** comes in. Besides if a girl wants a gangbang let's say or different sado fantasies it's gonna be hard for her to find regular dudes to DP her like that. At least it's on camera and maybe safer as opposed to a shady place with no lights and nobody to witness.

Comment

Working...
                      X