Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM jumped 2 weight classes to fight Floyd, why cant Floyd fight Sergio at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM jumped 2 weight classes to fight Floyd, why cant Floyd fight Sergio at 160?

Why? JMM jumped 2 weight classes, why cant Floyd jump 2 classes to fight Sergio?

This further proves JMM's greatness, and lack of fear.

Since Floyd made it a catchweight for JMM at 144, i guess i wont hate it if Sergio made it 158 for the MW title.

What yall think?

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    Why? JMM jumped 2 weight classes, why cant Floyd jump 2 classes to fight Sergio?

This further proves JMM's greatness, and lack of fear.

Since Floyd made it a catchweight for JMM at 144, i guess i wont hate it if Sergio made it 158 for the MW title.

What yall think?
    I think someone knows manny lost this weekend and is desperately looking to change the discussion.

Comment

he jumped 2 divisions to fight manny to(only differance is he kicked mannys ass)..why cant manny fight sergio at 160? only difference is floyds fans would love to see him fight segio at 160 for the lineal title

Comment

I think that this is a silly thread made by someone with hurt felings. JMM jumped to face Mayweather to get a payday, Mayweather isn't in a position to have to do that. You should have been able to figure that out on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          I think someone knows manny lost this weekend and is desperately looking to change the discussion.
          O im sorry, i didnt know NSB was reserved to talk about The JMM/Manny fight all week.

Guess your not tired of it yet,

Troll on.

Comment

i think marquez jumping up 2 weight divisions 2 fight floyd was about marquez testing himself but also because of money, if he stayed at 135 he makes 1mil a fight but jumps up n gets 5mil

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              O im sorry, i didnt know NSB was reserved to talk about The JMM/Manny fight all week.

Guess your not tired of it yet,

Troll on.
              You asked what do you think. Thats what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                he jumped 2 divisions to fight manny to(only differance is he kicked mannys ass)..why cant manny fight sergio at 160? only difference is floyds fans would love to see him fight segio at 160 for the lineal title
                Maybe you dont know what jump means.

Comment

Because Floyd has already jumped four divisions up.

It's not like he is a career welterweight.

Comment

Because JMM got his ass whooped

Comment

Working...
                    X