No announcement yet.

mamma mia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
    The funniest one I ever saw is when they did an episode on people who were addicted to spending money.
    LOL I understand some of them have problems. But don't you sometimes think..."What a bunch of losers".

Comment

Originally posted by Don Corleone View Post
      LOL I understand some of them have problems. But don't you sometimes think..."What a bunch of losers".
      Definitely. Like the one where this guy was addicted to spending money used to have a job making educational rap songs. Then, when that career choice tanked, he started gambling and all this other ****. He said his parents were **** parents because they wouldn't foot his multi-thousand dollar debts. It was hilarious.

Comment

Definitely. Like the one where this guy was addicted to spending money used to have a job making educational rap songs. Then, when that career choice tanked, he started gambling and all this other ****. He said his parents were **** parents because they wouldn't foot his multi-thousand dollar debts. It was hilarious.
        LMAO what a douche. Somehow, they always have to blame it on someone else just because their ******ed ass have a hard time saving their fu.ckin money as if someone is forcing them to spend it. F.uck em! That's the only part of the show I can't stand is when I'm about to throw something at my t.v. I might need an intervention myself LMAOOOOO

Comment

Did you ever see the one where the dreamboat was addicted to video games? Stunning.
          [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

nothing go watch the movie also..it's a great movie, my husband who normaly doesn't like those types of things..loved it..

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
              nothing go watch the movie also..it's a great movie, my husband who normaly doesn't like those types of things..loved it..
              Is your husband a gay man? Or does he just say he's straight?

Comment

Is your husband a gay man? Or does he just say he's straight?
                watching a movie has nothing to do with your sexual orientation.. just like watching **** and touching yourself doesn't mean you've been with beautiful women or even not a virgin for that matter.. Don

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                  watching a movie has nothing to do with your sexual orientation.. just like watching **** and touching yourself doesn't mean you've been with beautiful women or even not a virgin for that matter.. Don
                  When your husband comes out of the closest after watching that show, just remember my words sweetie pie.

Comment

When your husband comes out of the closest after watching that show, just remember my words sweetie pie.
                    he wasn't in the "closest" or the closet watching it.. we were at the movies..sweetie pie

when you get your first pubic hairs let bs know

Comment

Understandable. Last time I was in Vegas with my girlfriend, she made me take her to Phantom of the Opera. However, that night, she forfeited her **** sanctuary to me. It was a fair trade.
                      You said it.. If I had to take a girl to a stupid play I would **** her butt without mercy.

Comment

Working...
                      X