Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is bull**** the Lakers have a tune up and Boston/Orlando might ruin each other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yeks View Post
    hows cleveland doing kswizzy?
    a lot of sleepless nights in Cleveland, wondering where Lebron is gonna sign.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      a lot of sleepless nights in Cleveland, wondering where Lebron is gonna sign.
      i told you it's still not lebron's time.. he plays so good making his teammates just merely an expectator the whole game... he reminds me of young kobe post shaq..

never use the "no help" excuse.. he simply doesn't have the tools right now..

Comment

i told you it's still not lebron's time.. he plays so good making his teammates just merely an expectator the whole game... he reminds me of young kobe post shaq..

post-shaq kobe wasn't that bad.

his team was.

koeb would kill for mo williams , anderson varejao and delonte west back in 2006-2007. he had smush parker , kwame brown and brian cook.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

his team was.

koeb would kill for mo williams , anderson varejao and delonte west back in 2006-2007. he had smush parker , kwame brown and brian cook.
          yeah, his team was so bad that year.. but he's still a prick..

i mean he have to be selfish to win ball games.. but it wouldn't be enough in the big stage.. playoff basketball is a team game..

Comment

yeah, his team was so bad that year.. but he's still a prick..

i mean he have to be selfish to win ball games.. but it wouldn't be enough in the big stage.. playoff basketball is a team game..
            hey pareng eric, olats pre, hindi na pwedeng 16-0. Baka 15-1 gaya ng record ng 2002 lakers.

Comment

his team was.

mo williams is always in invisible mode during play-offs..

kwame is d12-lite.. brian cook is a white version of rashard lewis.. what else do you want for kobe?

Comment

Lebron doesn't have help. Look at the Magic, Celtics and Lakers rosters. and then look at the Cleveland roster. Besides Lebron and Mo Williams, the Cavs are a joke roster. Their starting lineup was even older than the Celitcs starting lineup.

Lebron is easily the best player in the NBA right now. He doesn't even need a Laker level all-star lineup... just give him a prime decent lineup, and he'll win it easy.

Comment

his team was.

did that team win a championship?

yeah, he didn't have a good team, and that team didn't do that well either. so whats your point?

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                    did that team win a championship?

yeah, he didn't have a good team, and that team didn't do that well either. so whats your point?
                    he just hates lebron.. that's it..

cleveland is stacked, believe me..

lebron just needs to be the oil to keep the engine running.. he doesn't need to do it all by himself. the reason why in crucial situation, his team mates can't perform. coz they are being reduced to an expectator. the 82 game regular season is the stage to gauge how the team gells.. but lebron only wants winning and looking spectacular in doing so.

that's why people says lebron did his best but it's his teammates that didn't delivered.. basically, their "team" failed as a whole..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                      mo williams is always in invisible mode during play-offs..

kwame is d12-lite.. brian cook is a white version of rashard lewis.. what else do you want for kobe?
                      brian cook is black , lebrick.

Comment

Working...
                      X