No announcement yet.

The brawl in Montreal is the most exciting fight Ive ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
    There was too much holding through out the fight and it didn't have a great ending so yeah its not in the same planet as Castillo Corrales, Ward Gatti, Arguello Pryor, etc
    I prefer Knockouts too but especially when in the 12th to 15th rounds. But it was a brilliant fight with incredible skills and a fast pace from both. The fight was a wake up call for Leonard as it showed him that he wasn't invincible, he learned from it and became one of the greatest boxers ever ( within under 60 fights at least as a proviso ). Yes it was a great fight, would have loved a knockout, but not all fights can end that way,.... it would have if Ray's legs had been a bit slower.

Comment

I re-watched this afternoon, that combination Duran catches Leonard with is one of my favourites. I think it was in Round 2.

I scored it 145-143 for Duran.

Comment

A very long time since I watched it. I didn't find it great. Very good yes, but not great. Maybe it's because my guy lost.

I put a re-watch on my to-do list.

Comment

2 of the most skilled fighters of all time going at it for 15 rounds.....

it doesnt get much better than that.

Comment

Working...
          X