GoldenBoyBoxing Tweet: De La Hoya says "Lets make Marquez-Pacquiao 3!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoldenBoyBoxing Tweet: De La Hoya says "Lets make Marquez-Pacquiao 3!"

GoldenBoyBoxing

De La Hoya speaking to media about the decision on Margarito yesterday & what's next for Pacquiao, he says "Lets make Marquez-Pacquiao 3!"

De La Hoya "Now that California didnt grant Margarito his license, I want to make a case for Marquez. He has a license & is ready to fight!"

Comment

ODLH, "The 1st Marquez-Pacquiao fight was a draw, 2nd fight was highly disputed. Now we have to see the 3rd fight the public deserves it."

Comment

ODLH, "I’m making a strong case for Marquez-Pacquiao 3 for the FANS. Bob Arum, lets make this fight!"

Comment

ODLH, "Marquez wants to fight in Nov/Dec so it works perfect...There is plan B, but Plan A is to fight Pacquiao."

Comment

I would like to see Oscar vs JMM right now at 135.

Comment

let's have PAC-DLH 2....at 150

Comment

LMAO at Oscar. Mayweather leaves golden boy, and they go from saying 140, 50-50 with random durg tests when it was 75-25, when Pacquiao fought Marquez in 2008 at a time when marquez was the champion. Now they want the fight, jokers.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  I would like to see Oscar vs JMM right now at 135.
                  lol.

Might be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                    ODLH, "I’m making a strong case for Marquez-Pacquiao 3 for the FANS. Bob Arum, lets make this fight!"
                    the cut should be 75/25 for Pacquiao without Floyd OST and 140lb. or else De La Hoya can :*******:

Comment

Working...
                    X