Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof Golovkin The Coward is fighting 17 pound smaller man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Why does that not make sense?
    Because intense re-hydration happens after a weight cut i.e. taking off weight in a short space of time. If GGG is 164 with 30 days to go, it means his body is completely adjusted to the weight he's at i.e. it would be completely unnatural to re-hydrate the body to a weight it hasn't been at for at least 1,5-2 months.

And before anyone says: "Well duh Canelo was 164 too on 30 days". Yes it makes a big difference to lose 9-10 lbs in 30 days as opposed to 4, especially as we all know Canelo has MASSIVE problems getting that last weight off.

Comment

Originally posted by TAZ-G View Post
      yeah on fight night....
      Yes, which means Golovkin will be 17 pounds more in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        I'm not a Canelo fan anymore fool.
        Many of you racists who protect Golovkin from good fights have claimed he isn't 17 pounds bigger than Brook.

Here you go cowards:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tci8KuB.jp
        g[/IMG]
        You are saying that GGG fans are racists and cowards and yet you hate GGG only because he is a successful fighter who is not black so that makes you the real racist. How the hell can GGG fans protect him from good fights? They have no say what so ever in who he does or does not fight. You are calling others on here fools and morons. Take a look in the mirror, dummy.

Comment

unreal! Somethings are just hard to admit!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Because intense re-hydration happens after a weight cut i.e. taking off weight in a short space of time. If GGG is 164 with 30 days to go, it means his body is completely adjusted to the weight he's at i.e. it would be completely unnatural to re-hydrate the body to a weight it hasn't been at for at least 1,5-2 months.

And before anyone says: "Well duh Canelo was 164 too on 30 days". Yes it makes a big difference to lose 9-10 lbs in 30 days as opposed to 4, especially as we all know Canelo has MASSIVE problems getting that last weight off.
            I don't know. I hear you but it's still possible for him to gain that much overnight. Even when some fighters aren't struggling to make weight they pack on that much (purposely after)--a combination of rehydrating and pigging out.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              You are saying that GGG fans are racists and cowards and yet you hate GGG only because he is a successful fighter who is not black so that makes you the real racist. How the hell can GGG fans protect him from good fights? They have no say what so ever in who he does or does not fight. You are calling others on here fools and morons. Take a look in the mirror, dummy.
              My favorite fighters were Canelo, Maidana, Devon Alexander, Leo Santa Cruz and Quillin you racist moron. I stopped supporting 3 of them because of ducking.

I hate Golovkin for being a sniveling coward, if you losers stopped defending these cherry picks she would step up.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                I don't know. I hear you but it's still possible for him to gain that much overnight. Even when some fighters aren't struggling to make weight they pack on that much (purposely after)--a combination of rehydrating and pigging out.
                Of course it's possible. But think about it. If you are losing weight yourself and you're dropping weight consistently, adjusting your body to the weightloss over a period of time etc. How much would it take for you to gain 10 lbs in one day? That's near impossible, unless he had an extremely hard time cutting the last 4 lbs and it was a reaction to that final weight cut.

In today's boxing we have a few boxers like Canelo who gain extreme weight in one day, but people forget it is very unnatural for the body to gain that kind of weight in such a short space of time - If of course you are losing the weight properly, which by all accounts it seems like GGG is.

Comment

Times Kell Brook has weighed in above 150: 7 times
                  Times Kell Brook has weighed in above 147: 13 times

Kell Brook will weigh in around 162-164 fight night vs GGG with his move up to middleweight. Just watch. Still a good size gap, but 17 pounds is a huge exaggeration. Golovkin has weighed in at 170 pounds regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    Conyellow fan calling another fighter a coward Gotta love NSB.
                    He's not even a Canelo fan. His posts resemble that of always angry floydhype fanboys. He's got multiple alts.

Comment

My favorite fighters were Canelo, Maidana, Devon Alexander, Leo Santa Cruz and Quillin you racist moron. I stopped supporting 3 of them because of ducking.

I hate Golovkin for being a sniveling coward, if you losers stopped defending these cherry picks she would step up.
                      Hey man I don't think santa is a ducker.even though he fights easier opponents he still has a better resume than gg. Also santa has been stepping it up lately

Comment

Working...
                      X