Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Can Return For Canelo, But Floyd is Bigger Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's alt is spoon23? It's obviously a guy that posts here a lot and logs in to this alt whenever a Pacquiao/Mayweather thread appears.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      I think you meant Floyd jr. Floyd senior doesn't think he has it anymore.

Floyd Mayweather Sr.: Floyd performance was alright, it wasn't a great perfromance

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina

Idiotic.......Floyd isn't as good as five+ years ago........Manny was NEVER good enough to beat Floyd......still isn't.

But Manny is still good enough to SMASH CANELO.......and seriously damage his reputation and standing as the "star of the sport" even more than avoiding GGG.....

But neither are even close to dab having the ability and intelligence in the ring to beat Floyd......

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        The trouble I have with that is Manny made Algieri go to 144 as a test for 140 so said roach .

Now if that was the case he cant make 140 or that would have be the weight , saying a weight and doing it is 2 different things , the thing with this is Manny forces 140 guys up to fight him and then talks 140 like Im a little guy I cant fight those guys that other WWs do ,,,,,,, Its double talk if he wants to walk the walk fight real WWs and touch 154 or shut up about 140 while your forcing 140 guys up to fight you , its BS .
        Lol

Forces guys up to fight him. Lol

Name one 140 guy who was smaller than pac.

Tall ass Algieri? Yoke ass Bradley? Thick ass rios?

Only real guy pac had move up who was small was jmm. But jmm is pac size when not on Super saiyan memo heredia mode.

Comment

Originally posted by ssc73 View Post
          Idiotic.......Floyd isn't as good as five+ years ago........Manny was NEVER good enough to beat Floyd......still isn't.

But Manny is still good enough to SMASH CANELO.......and seriously damage his reputation and standing as the "star of the sport" even more than avoiding GGG.....

But neither are even close to dab having the ability and intelligence in the ring to beat Floyd......
          A 2 handed healthy Pac is a nightmare scenario for Floyd, especially if a second fight happens without vegas, Bayless, USADA, and IVS on his corner.

Pac will mop this dude silly lol

But let say it ever happens, both are old.. Since we don't know how long Floyd's been using peds we can only speculate that at the age 40 his body will weaken from all that peds he used to take and might finally breakdown on that fight. As for Pac, his torn rotator cuff might tear again due to his bodies battle worn condition, hence, this fight will just be more inconclusive than the first. That is why a 2nd fight is immaterial, but if it happens off course I'll still pay to see it.

This fight should have happened in their prime, 6 years ago, and they should have done it 3 times for all the boxing fans to enjoy, but that's water under the bridge already.

What we got is this one fight. It wasn't great, but if you learn to appreciate the technicalities of what happened that night you'll learn to appreciate what truly transpired. That in that night of boxing a man who was blood drawn like a vampire sucked him dry (by USADA) who came into his dugout expecting a legal shot of Tarodol for his injured shoulder didn't received one since nsac didn't allow it, and surprisingly Floyd under the radar, went into the fight illegally administered 750ml of illegal IVS in his system.

And later on before the fight, Nsac even confiscated Pac's vitamins and Gatorade to the shock of Pac's team. Never before done to him in his whole career. This was Rocky Drago all over again. We're Rocky was against all odds had to fight his way to a Russian biased hometown.

As the dust settled and critical videos have surfaced. We later found out the truth of the complex tapestry of manipulation that took place. Compubox was rigged, judges score card was biased to Floyd, nsac was biased to Floyd, USADA kept quiet to Floyd's IV illegality. And a referee who allows hugging to save the hometown boy for ever being in a real fight.

All this was against Pac. The crazy thing is with all these odds stack up against Pac. He still powered through and won through all this disadvantages. As video evidences clearly shows he connected the cleaner and effective punches throughout the match to give him a much deserving rounds.

The truth.

# videos don't lie

#pac lost to Vegas not Floyd

"Why Floyd lost"

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-26-2016, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Khans speed was doing good against the Cinnabomber until the glass jaw was open for the shattering.. Id love to see how Pac matches up...

Comment

Reloaded I know you're not very bright so I'll explain how to tell if a guy can still make a certain weight.

10-15 lbs less than their fight night weight.

If a guy is 150-155 fight night he can probably still make 140.

It's just a question of whether or not they want to cut water weight.

Most guys who have problems cutting weight are those trying to cut 20+ lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                Khans speed was doing good against the Cinnabomber until the glass jaw was open for the shattering.. Id love to see how Pac matches up...
                Canelo is tooooo sloooooow for pac in his prime.

His only shot would be a lucky one punch ko.

Old pac he can probably beat down. Too big and pac has lost his stamina and a lil speed.

Pac circa 2008-2009 toys with canelo. He'd look like zombie old Oscar delahoya in the pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Who's alt is spoon23? It's obviously a guy that posts here a lot and logs in to this alt whenever a Pacquiao/Mayweather thread appears.
                  Hmm.. I don't even know I have an alt lol

But let's assume I have one. Is it Zaroku!?

Tell me I'm also very curious lol

Comment

A 2 handed healthy Pac is a nightmare scenario for Floyd, especially if a second fight happens without vegas, Bayless, USADA, and IVS on his corner.

Pac will mop this dude silly lol

But let say it ever happens, both are old.. Since we don't know how long Floyd's been using peds we can only speculate that at the age 40 his body will weaken from all that peds he used to take and might finally breakdown on that fight. As for Pac, his torn rotator cuff might tear again due to his bodies battle worn condition, hence, this fight will just be more inconclusive than the first. That is why a 2nd fight is immaterial, but if it happens off course I'll still pay to see it.

This fight should have happened in their prime, 6 years ago, and they should have done it 3 times for all the boxing fans to enjoy, but that's water under the bridge already.

What we got is this one fight. It wasn't great, but if you learn to appreciate the technicalities of what happened that night you'll learn to appreciate what truly transpired. That in that night of boxing a man who was blood drawn like a vampire sucked him dry (by USADA) who came into his dugout expecting a legal shot of Tarodol for his injured shoulder didn't received one since nsac didn't allow it, and surprisingly Floyd under the radar, went into the fight illegally administered 750ml of illegal IVS in his system.

And later on before the fight, Nsac even confiscated Pac's vitamins and Gatorade to the shock of Pac's team. Never before done to him in his whole career. This was Rocky Drago all over again. We're Rocky was against all odds had to fight his way to a Russian biased hometown.

As the dust settled and critical videos have surfaced. We later found out the truth of the complex tapestry of manipulation that took place. Compubox was rigged, judges score card was biased to Floyd, nsac was biased to Floyd, USADA kept quiet to Floyd's IV illegality. And a referee who allows hugging to save the hometown boy for ever being in a real fight.

All this was against Pac. The crazy thing is with all these odds stack up against Pac. He still powered through and won through all this disadvantages. As video evidences clearly shows he connected the cleaner and effective punches throughout the match to give him a much deserving rounds.

The truth.

# videos don't lie

#pac lost to Vegas not Floyd

"Why Floyd lost"

That video is trash........it didn't convince Freddy Roach, who said Floyd won....didn't convince me in the slightest and Manny threw right hooks all the way to the 12th.....and didn't seem to have any problems doing it.....it was never discussed in the corner, nothing.

PED's?? Really? So says the fan of the fighter that was knocking out WW's, got accused, and hasn't scored one since.....it's ridiculous. You should do some research on the pain meds Manny asked for, supposedly for his 'injured shoulder'....

If you want them to fight again, fine. But this is a 'Conspiracy Theory' video.....all that angst built up over five years and you still can't move on....LOL. I've know that entire time it wouldn't be close......and I was rooting for Pac until his fans ruined it. They are a disgrace to boxing.

He wasn't close to Floyd's level. Since beating Oscar, Floyd has been a very controlled fighter who wastes no energy. He only does enough to beat you comfortably and if you don't make him fight, you don't win. Manny didn't do that. He didn't force Floyd into a fight. He couldn't use angles and very few combos. And even if Manny had done those things, Floyd is more than capable of raising his game too....he just didn't have to. The fight WAS NOT CLOSE....

He never really had to vs Pac. He was more than sportsmanlike after the fight, giving Manny credit when it wasn't exactly due. Only to have Manny piss into the wind and look like a lil' baby. So good luck with the rematch.....I actually hope he gets it to shut you fools up for good. Maybe you'll move on to a different sport you actually understand.

Pac fans and haters might be fooled by the slow-mo replay. Or at least they pretend to be. But it shows nothing conclusive and what Pac fanatics count vs what everyone else that knows what they were watching scored are subjective and not truly in proper context....

But if you must.....Hang on to that....it's the best you can do because Manny CLEARLY lost.....NEVER had the ability to beat Floyd....and STILL DOESN'T....

SMDH.....and I'm not even a Floyd fan...

But if it makes you feel better......Keep watching your movie and keep :wank:

But you're just a FANATIC......and an idiot...SMDH. Get a life chump...
                    Last edited by ssc73; 05-26-2016, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Hmm.. I don't even know I have an alt lol

But let's assume I have one. Is it Zaroku!?

Tell me I'm also very curious lol

You magically appear as soon as a Mayweather/Pacquiao thread is posted. You are either watching the forum but not posting in any other threads or you're on the forum on another account and log into this one as soon as a Pacquiao/Mayweather thread appears. I'm betting on the latter.

Comment

Working...
                      X