No announcement yet.

Gilberto Ramirez fights the #119 ranked Middleweight in July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Gilberto Ramirez, possibly the biggest and tallest Supermiddleweight out there at 6′ 2½″ fights german Dominik Britsch (5′ 9″) ranked #119 at Middleweight on Boxrec, totally unranked everywhere else but the WBO sudddenly ranked Britsch at #11 to sanction the fight.

Boxrec actually just today edited the profile from Britsch, and changed it from "Middleweight" to Supermiddleweight, even though he just won a random german middleweight title and was never a real Supermiddleweight.

Britsch tried to fight for an EU 160lb title twice but not even the german judges could give him the decision, the other time he tried, he got knocked out by some irrelevant middlweight called Roberto Santos.

A little later he lost a decision in a tune up fight against a 6 round fighter from Tunisia with a record of 6-3.

The only positive thing they say about Britsch is, that he won 4 fights in a row, but 2 of his last opponents weighed in at 145 pounds.

Britsch makes Rod Salka look like a top opponent.
    Won't be ready for GGG next after all that **** Arum was talking. Typical

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      Very rarely do boxers face a tough test after winning a title.
      David Lemieux chose to unify with the best fighter in his division as his 1st fight after winning a title.
      Britsch isn't even a voluntary and isn't even a SMW lol

Waiting on all the salty **** talking f@gg0ts to tell me "Britch better than anyone on gg resume"

Comment

The funniest part of it all is that this is happening in the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, meaning the NSAC are in charge. The same commission rejected Ward vs Australian super middleweight contender Rohan Murdock who was 18-1 with 14 KO's, first and only loss was 2011 by decision. Ward was not a title holder, or a top 10 fighter yet since he was too inactive he was removed from Ring top 10, and it was not a big fight, just a rust removing fight

This is a major title fight involving the #3 ranked SMW vs a MW

Like they say, it's not what you know, it's who you know. NSAC looking suspect as **** right now

Comment

THE 24 YEAR OLD ZURDO PUT ON A MASTER-CLASS OF BOXING AGAINST A CHAMPIONSHIP LEVEL FIGHTER , THAT BEAST KNOWN AS KING ARTHUR ABRAHAM IN THE CO-MAIN EVENT ON PPV!

A World Champion in the stacked 168 pound division!

I won't be surprised if he is the last man standing when all the dust settles!

GILBERTO "ZURDO" RAMIREZ
          Fighting out of Sinaloa Mexico!

A.K.A lil g's nightmare at 168 pounds!

ZURDO-"I want Golovkin , I've been calling him out for a while now , what's up Golovkin let's fight!"

ggg's response-"No No No , I'm not ready for him, he should fight other guys 3 more fights, please next question!"

Top Rank Promoter Bob Arum-"Golovkin needs to stop hand picking opponents and stop facing stumble-bums , the people are tired of it , Golovkin needs to fight Zurdo Ramirez he's a real fighter he will kick Golovkin's a$$ , he will stop Golovkin in 5 or 6 rounds , ZURDO wants the fight Golovkin doesn't !"

ZURDO RAMIREZ THE LATEST BAD A$$ TO MAKE lil g DUCK & RUN FOR THE HILLS OF KHAZHAKISTAN!

THE LIST KEEPS GROWING , WAY TO EXPOSE THAT COWARD!

-serious question : does anyone know where lil g's Doomsday Bunker is located because he has no fight signed and all these fighters are looking to fight him and he is clearly ducking again ? It's weird the guy don't care about legacy, money or the fans or the traditions in boxing , is he just trying to be on t.v. to impress a khazakhastany girl or something , he obviously doesn't care to back up all that big talk, typical pu$$y loser.

lil g turned down a fight with ZURDO out of pure fear, I can tell by the golovtard's hate for ZURDO , that they fear him too!

GILBERTO "ZURDO" RAMIREZ WILL GIVE GOLOVCANT A BOXING LESSON!
          Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 06-01-2016, 12:27 AM.

Comment

britsch will school ramirez. the britsch are taking over boxing

Comment

Lol, did you forget he just won the belt 2 months ago? This is just a stay busy fight. Zurdo will have a big fight later on in the year, hopefully against GGG. Ramirez already called him out more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                The 24 year old Young Mexican Phenom

World Champion in the stacked 168 pound division!

I won't be surprised if he is the last man standing when all the dust settles!

GILBERTO "ZURDO" RAMIREZ
                Fighting out of Sinaloa Mexico!

A.K.A lil g's nightmare at 168 pounds!

ZURDO-"I want Golovkin , I've been calling him out for a while now , what's up Golovkin let's fight!"

ggg's response-"No No No , I'm not ready for him, he should fight other guys 3 more fights, please next question!"

Top Rank Promoter Bob Arum-"Golovkin needs to stop hand picking opponents and stop facing stumble-bums , the people are tired of it , Golovkin needs to fight Zurdo Ramirez he's a real fighter he will kick Golovkin's a$$ , he will stop Golovkin in 5 or 6 rounds , ZURDO wants the fight Golovkin doesn't !"

ZURDO RAMIREZ THE LATEST BAD A$$ TO MAKE lil g DUCK & RUN FOR THE HILLS OF KHAZHAKISTAN!

THE LIST KEEPS GROWING , WAY TO EXPOSE THAT COWARD!

-serious question : does anyone know where lil g's Doomsday Bunker is located because he has no fight signed and all these fighters are looking to fight him and he is clearly ducking again ? It's weird the guy don't care about legacy, money or the fans or the traditions in boxing , is he just trying to be on t.v. to impress a khazakhastany girl or something , he obviously doesn't care to back up all that big talk, typical pu$$y loser.

lil g turned down a fight with ZURDO out of pure fear, I can tell by the golovtard's hate for ZURDO , that they fear him too!

GILBERTO "ZURDO" RAMIREZ WILL GIVE GOLOVCANT A BOXING LESSON!
                He's got a better chance than Canelo and more guts seemingly. But like Rjj said, its a mismatch at this point, way to inexperienced. Fighting that 120 ranked Mw is not gonna help

Comment

Gilberto Ramirez, possibly the biggest and tallest Supermiddleweight out there at 6′ 2½″ fights german Dominik Britsch (5′ 9″) ranked #119 at Middleweight on Boxrec, totally unranked everywhere else but the WBO sudddenly ranked Britsch at #11 to sanction the fight.

Boxrec actually just today edited the profile from Britsch, and changed it from "Middleweight" to Supermiddleweight, even though he just won a random german middleweight title and was never a real Supermiddleweight.

Britsch tried to fight for an EU 160lb title twice but not even the german judges could give him the decision, the other time he tried, he got knocked out by some irrelevant middlweight called Roberto Santos.

A little later he lost a decision in a tune up fight against a 6 round fighter from Tunisia with a record of 6-3.

The only positive thing they say about Britsch is, that he won 4 fights in a row, but 2 of his last opponents weighed in at 145 pounds.

LOL is this really true? This even makes the stripper Peter Quillin fought look like a top contender...He'll probably get better work in his training camp than the actual fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    He's got a better chance than Canelo and more guts seemingly. But like Rjj said, its a mismatch at this point, way to inexperienced. Fighting that 120 ranked Mw is not gonna help
                    CANELO beats ggg at 155 , ZURDO also beats him at 168, idk if he can make 164 Golovkinweight. As far as guts goes , just compare age & resume, risks , big fights etc. They both have ten years as pros and CANELO'S resume puts ggg's to shame. ZURDO just beat Abraham , that would be ggg's best win. Rjj also said Golovkin should of fought Ward but he chose not too.

Comment

I'm from Germany and let me tell you how bad he really is.

He fought a lot of bums early on, cortesy by Sauerland. They fed him bum after bum and made people (and possibly themselves) believe, that he would be a good middleweight for the future. He didn't even look good against these bums early on and he had a terrible hairstyle which led his then coach Ulli Wegner (who's the coach of Abraham) to cut his hair during the fight...
                      He stepped a little bit up to fight Roberto Santos for the EBU-EU belt (that's like the regular WBA belt to the Super WBA belt). Santos stepped up on short notice, who was a security guard at a campsite and a super middleweight then but is a super welterweight now. That fight ended in a draw, Britsch winning the early rounds, Santos the late rounds, but it appeared that Santos was the better man with the heavier punches and got robbed.In the rematch Santos did nothing for like 7 rounds and in the 8th he put some punches together and the fight was stopped easily.
                      His next fight was bad, the fight afterwards was worse where he was down two times but somehow got the decision. He lost in a too close decision and got booed out the arena like the third time in a row. Sauerland then dropped him.
                      The last 4 fights with another promoter were bad. The opposition was crap. He last fought on the Huck-Afolabi undercard, beat a guy who had 12 KO losses but couldn't hurt that guy.

This said, how that fight can be sanctioned by the NSAC is beyond me. I have to mail to the NSAC because that can't be legal. And how this fight should be on a PPV undercard is another question.

Comment

Working...
                      X