Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you say if Floyd came back for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you say if Floyd came back for GGG?

Lots of talk about a stupid exhibition type fight with McGregor but what if he came back at 154 and fought GGG,win or lose in September.. If he showed the balls that Canelo apparently lacks at the moment... Would the haters say he drained him? Would his fans say it's a great feat?

Mayweather has caught a lot of flak for the timing of a lot of his fights against the biggest names on his resume but this would be the greatest challenge of his career since Corrales way back when...

never will happen but it would be huge...

It would probably sell 2M PPV buys and make Golovkin a star even if he losses tho

Comment

That GGG hasnt earned it at 154. He needs to fight a few guys and get into the mando spot.....Maybe Lara

In reality i wouldnt care but im playing the GGG game that NSB has going right now

Comment

2022 is still a long ways from now plus GGG hasnt shown any signs of wear and tear.

Comment

I would wake up because I'm probably late for work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            Lots of talk about a stupid exhibition type fight with McGregor but what if he came back at 154 and fought GGG,win or lose in September.. If he showed the balls that Canelo apparently lacks at the moment... Would the haters say he drained him? Would his fans say it's a great feat?

Mayweather has caught a lot of flak for the timing of a lot of his fights against the biggest names on his resume but this would be the greatest challenge of his career since Corrales way back when...

never will happen but it would be huge...
            I don't hate Mayweather and don't believe for a second he has any intentions of fighting McGregor. If he came back to fight GGG at 154 I would say he is very brave. There is no doubt in my mind that GGG would KO Mayweather. If I was wrong and Mayweather won I would not say GGG was drained. GGG said he can make the weight and be OK. GGG is an intelligent hard training boxer who knows what he is doing. He isn't a fool like Dawson who doesn't know what weight he can effectively fight at.

Comment

I'd wonder what flaw Mayweather thought he could exploit in GGG.

I'd also hold off praise until I knew the stipulations of the contract.....anything other than a rehydration clause would take away from the fight.

Comment

I would give him all the credit in the world..

It would be a huge matchup on par with floyd vs canelo, Oscar..

Comment

That's the only fight I care to see him come back for.

Comment

I would yank my old todger out and administer the old five finger shuffle furiously ..that's what I would do

Comment

Working...
                    X