No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury decked 3 times by Belgian light heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    That's cool... My only encounter was with Tye Fields. He fought out of my hometown for a few years. I have a few videos of him & Cisse Salif sparring & training for Nicolai Firtha & Jason Gavern...
    I sparred Yuri Vaulin a few times back in late 90's in a gym he was teaching classes he was done competing in boxing .He did have an MMA fight around that time period ,i rember talking to him about it. Ive also fought in some tournaments with a friend who fought Wilder early in his career. If youlook up Bill Sharkey i trained with him for a short time he also has fights with Mike Weaver and Bruno ,he was a bit small for a HW but tough ,more of a street fighter . I Know Owen Beck as well we sat next to each other at a hall of fame event for martial artist ,Ali was giving a award too thqt night.This was before his Valuev fight, Beck is actually more of a martial artist ,one of my instructors in Tennessee trains him. Jameel McCline is probably the friendliest fighter i met his manager owned my building in N.Y so i would run into him often .
    I have a story of Briggs and me too in 2008...lol
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-20-2016, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      I sparred Yuri Vaulin a few times back in late 90's in a gym he was teaching classes he was done competing in boxing .He did have an MMA fight around that time period ,i rember talking to him about it. Ive also fought in some tournaments with a friend who fought Wilder early in his career. If youlook up Bill Sharkey i trained with him for a short time he also has fights with Mike Weaver and Bruno ,he was a bit small for a HW but tough ,more of a street fighter . I Know Owen Beck as well we sat next to each other at a hall of fame event for martial artist ,Ali was giving a award too thqt night.This was before his Valuev fight, Beck is actually more of a martial artist ,one of my instructors in Tennessee trains him. Jameel McCline is probably the friendliest fighter i met his manager owned my building in N.Y so i would run into him often .
      I have a story of Briggs and me too in 2008...lol
      We don't get the big names up here in Edmonton.

Comment

Working...
      X