Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Ruslan Provodnikov vs. Chris Algieri Master Discussion Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruslan KO's him in the 8th, GG Algerie.

Comment

More easy work

Comment

Ruslan butchers Algieri inside 6 rounds.

Comment

Siberian Snowplower via avalanche

Comment

I saw Algieri once and he looked pretty good. He has good mobility and seemed to have good stamina as well if I remember correctly. To beat Ruslan, you need to be a good boxer-mover and you need good stamina to keep away from him. If he pins you on the ropes, you are taking a beating for sure.

I am thinking Ruslan will take it but Algieri does good body work and I think he will give Ruslan a good fight. I'm thinking Ruslan but I have been dead wrong onevery call over the last two months just about so I'm saying Algieri by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I saw Algieri once and he looked pretty good. He has good mobility and seemed to have good stamina as well if I remember correctly. To beat Ruslan, you need to be a good boxer-mover and you need good stamina to keep away from him. If he pins you on the ropes, you are taking a beating for sure.

I am thinking Ruslan will take it but Algieri does good body work and I think he will give Ruslan a good fight. I'm thinking Ruslan but I have been dead wrong onevery call over the last two months just about so I'm saying Algieri by decision.
              You're going to keep that losing streak going with that pick mathed.
              Dude doesn't have enough to keep Ruslan off him.
              Rocky by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
                You're going to keep that losing streak going with that pick mathed.
                Dude doesn't have enough to keep Ruslan off him.
                Rocky by stoppage.
                I've come to the conclusion that I need to go the opposite of what my thoughts are and I think Ruslan takes it so I must do the opposite. I think I was actually 0-5 on this weeks predictorship challenge...I've hit rock bottom, drastic measures are surely required at this point in time.

Comment

Provodnikov by SD or hard fought UD where people will claim he was exposed or some nonsense.

Comment

I've come to the conclusion that I need to go the opposite of what my thoughts are and I think Ruslan takes it so I must do the opposite. I think I was actually 0-5 on this weeks predictorship challenge...I've hit rock bottom, drastic measures are surely required at this point in time.
                    just stick with your thoughts, eventually the slump will end.
                    Algeri is just average, he doesn't do one thing well enough to slow down Ruslan.

Comment

Don't do it for this fight mathed.

Algeri is not natural at all. His head movement is not subtle whatsoever. And he says he boxes but he does go on the inside sometimes not to mention he doesn't have great power.

This is a fight where Algeri takes a lot of punches

Comment

Working...
                      X