Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you spin yourself around multiple times from your boxing power mechnics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you spin yourself around multiple times from your boxing power mechnics?

I know this is a silly question.

But "if you wanted" could you spin your self around multiple times from your hip rotation?

So you twist your foot which spins the hips, if you wanted could you allow this momentum to spin your body around many times almsot like one of those poofy dancers?

Obviously you dont do this when you want to punch hard, or box well, im just curious do you have the ability to do that? Or is it an unusual thing?

So you're into ballet?

Comment

If you have a Super ****** Hook, you probably can.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
        If you have a Super ****** Hook, you probably can.
        Fuking lol

Comment

Trolls love this question!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            I know this is a silly question.

But "if you wanted" could you spin your self around multiple times from your hip rotation?

So you twist your foot which spins the hips, if you wanted could you allow this momentum to spin your body around many times almsot like one of those poofy dancers?

Obviously you dont do this when you want to punch hard, or box well, im just curious do you have the ability to do that? Or is it an unusual thing?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              Trolls love this question!
              I think you gotta look at the threads you post pal... You seem to post some pretty ridiculous ones!

Comment

it's illegal to turn your back in boxing. any "spinning" is against the rules.

have you been drinking the stuff under the sink?

Comment

Come on stop being such a troll, you already know all about this helicoptering
                  In fact you seem to have pioneered it

Comment

I'd like to see more fighters attempt a somersault upper cut.

Comment

Working...
                    X