No announcement yet.

Black people are the most talented people in the world - says Jamie Foxx

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
    Did you write this with a straight face? I've never seen this kind of animosity between blacks and Mexican. I use to get along of Mexicans.
    Oh I did and it exist. I use to do alot of things to, you know that saying "When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things"

O for LarryX and poeple who think alike him like the world owes them something because there black.

Watch this in its entirety only a few minutes surely your peanut headed brain can pay attention for that long.

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
      The only actor that Jamie was better than was Tarantino.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      lol, i was thinking the exact same thing. And actually said it after the movie, you know originally Will Smith was suppose to play Django.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
        lol, i was thinking the exact same thing. And actually said it after the movie, you know originally Will Smith was suppose to play Django.
        Will has come a long way. He would have been perfect. Why didn't he do it, it would have added go his resume big time.

As for Jamie, don't get me wrong, he was good, but nothing amazing. He kept a basic accent, he mostly stared at the white man in anger and tried hiding it to not reveal who his wife was.

The German and Leonardo were much better, and so was Samuel L in some respects.

Foxx has a big dick though. Kinda pissing on my fire but after the movie discussing it, my girl said his dick was big. I was like dang....

Comment

• The Foxx dick pick is fake. Not even him on the photo.

Comment

• They're good comedians.

Comment

Working...
            X