Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be fighting Brandon Rios win or lose tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone answer this question for me....

What has Brandon Rios done to deserve a Pacquiao fight??
    And don't bring up Floyd Vs Robert, because although that is not a interesting or hard fight for Floyd, there is ONE thing that Robert has done to deserve a fight with Floyd, and that's he's his mandatory.

But Rios has a steeper hill to climb, he is not 147, has not had 1 fight at 147. And Pac is yet to be a champ so he is not Pacquiao's mandatory.

The only thing Pac and Rios have in common is what???? TopRank.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      Can someone answer this question for me....

What has Brandon Rios done to deserve a Pacquiao fight??
      And don't bring up Floyd Vs Robert, because although that is not a interesting or hard fight for Floyd, there is ONE thing that Robert has done to deserve a fight with Floyd, and that's he's his mandatory.

But Rios has a steeper hill to climb, he is not 147, has not had 1 fight at 147. And Pac is yet to be a champ so he is not Pacquiao's mandatory.

The only thing Pac and Rios have in common is what???? TopRank.
      the mandatory point is beyond laughable

as far as rios goes, nothing i mean the guy gets outboxed by everyone and their mama

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post

as far as rios goes, nothing i mean the guy gets outboxed by everyone and their mama
        Yes I agree, but atlest him and Floyd have something in common as far as the fight goes.....but what does Manny and Rios have in common????

Mayweather could even argue that Robert is a TOP WW, in which he is, across all avenues...but Pacquiao can't even argue that Rios is a top 147 fighter, because he's not even a WW.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubanborn87

Yes I agree, but atlest him and Floyd have something in common as far as the fight goes.....but what does Manny and Rios have in common????

Mayweather could even argue that Robert is a TOP WW, in which he is, across all avenues...but Pacquiao can't even argue that Rios is a top 147 fighter, because he's not even a WW.
          so what were Hatton and Marquez when you paid to watch them fight Floyd?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post

u do realize that hatton had previously won a belt at ww, he was a p4p fighter if im not mistaken, he was undefeated and he was the lineal/ring champ at 140, a division rite under Floyd. yea, lets compare him to Brandon ****ing rios.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post

I did not pay for those fights. Just like I won't pay for Pacquiao vs Rios.

And also atlest Marquez was ranked 2 or 3 on the P4P list, Rios is like number 17 on all P4P list I believe??

Comment

and he'll beat him too.

Comment

bumpity bump bump

Comment

bumpity bump bump

Comment

• Pac man is gona rip stuff apart, be ready for it lads.

Comment

Working...
                      X