Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you gonna Celebrate/Meet 'End of the World' on 12-21-12?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
    You only need an observant eye and a discerning heart everything is coming to a head.

1. Banking union in EU
    2. Merger of the Rothschild and Rockefeller holdings
    3. The RFID chip
    4. Simultaneous implosions of top economies

This has been foretold 2000 years in advance and yet humanity remains asleep through apostasy.

Natural disasters have been accelerating as of late and the UN is blaming CLIMATE CHANGE which has been debunked.

The Great Tribulation is upon us. Those who are not ready will become rabble.
    a God who gets frustrated with his own game's AI and displays a massive temper tantrum isn't really a God worth worshipping...

im sorry dude... good luck...

Comment

If I have to work I will then get smashed off of some dry red wine and try to procure a hookup somehow, never banged a couple before I might see if I can wing one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        im going to do a ball of blow and raw dog and ******** 5 Latino prostitutes in a cheap motel room
        Please, tell us MOAR about how atheists are tools of the Devil.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
          a God who gets frustrated with his own game's AI and displays a massive temper tantrum isn't really a God worth worshipping...

im sorry dude... good luck...
          That is your belief system. Which is wrong.

You don't understand. Few totally do.

The suffering that man will undergo is due to man's own sin. A period of purification is first in order before things can be renewed.

Due to man's arrogance and pride, due to his apostasy that the coming tribulations are set upon man. You have a choice.

Either you take this precious time to repent and renew your faith or go along with the rabble blaming this and that. Prepare yourself and your family.

And it is also NOT DEPENDENT on your belief system because these things foretold where mountains topple, the seas becoming red like blood, the wars, the famines, the suffering WILL COMMENCE whether one believes it or not.

There will be no mistaking whether or not the disasters to come will be from God or not because God said he will subvert the laws of nature so as to be unmistakable.

It is through prayer that these chastisements can be mitigated, enough of it and it can even be averted.

FREEWILL

Comment

FREEWILL

Comment

You don't understand. Few totally do.

The suffering that man will undergo is due to man's own sin. A period of purification is first in order before things can be renewed.

Due to man's arrogance and pride, due to his apostasy that the coming tribulations are set upon man. You have a choice.

Either you take this precious time to repent and renew your faith or go along with the rabble blaming this and that. Prepare yourself and your family.

And it is also NOT DEPENDENT on your belief system because these things foretold where mountains topple, the seas becoming red like blood, the wars, the famines, the suffering WILL COMMENCE whether one believes it or not.

There will be no mistaking whether or not the disasters to come will be from God or not because God said he will subvert the laws of nature so as to be unmistakable.

It is through prayer that these chastisements can be mitigated, enough of it and it can even be averted.

FREEWILL
              purification as in God destroying man including innocent children and God fearing non christians...

the threats that you here spew is sickening...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                purification as in God destroying man including innocent children and God fearing non christians...

the threats that you here spew is sickening...
                I'm not spewing this to scare you or anyone. You're all big boys here. Apostasy will be the cause of this tribulation set upon man.

Pray, repent and renew your faith and all will be well. It's the unbelievers who will get it REAL BAD. I'm sure you observed what is happening now.

Preparing now is much better than preparing later.

Comment

I'm sure it will be the end of the world for a good amount of stupid idiots.

Comment

I'm not spewing this to scare you or anyone. You're all big boys here. Apostasy will be the cause of this tribulation set upon man.

Pray, repent and renew your faith and all will be well. It's the unbelievers who will get it REAL BAD. I'm sure you observed what is happening now.

Preparing now is much better than preparing later.
                    a relationship based on threats aint for me...

pardon me dude, you and your God remind me of silver surfer and galactus... the dynamics and the resemblance in terms of the relationship are spot on...

Comment

i think the Lakers play that day...

Comment

Working...
                      X