Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change the out come of one fight. One fight only.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    erik morales vs david diaz, if not for that robbery, lol, morales would be a 5 division mexican champ

Yeah freaking lame. And pacquaio then beats diaz, the weakest beltholder of that division who shouldnt have even been a belt holder in the first place since morales beat him. Then *******s go on to claim that belt as one of pac's 8 division championships. right

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      How about I change an entire career: Make Roy retire right after his last good performance against Jeff Lacy. Yeah I know there would still be the TKO losses to Tarver and Johnson, and the loss to Calzaghe but that would have been an okay amount of losses for an old Roy. 54W - 40KOs - 4L - 1DQ.

As far as recent fights, i'd give Dirrell his rightful undefeated record by giving him the win over Froch.

**** if roy retired after schooling ruiz, all of the talk would have been how many more heavyweights could he have beatened, and without ever seeing him KTFO and hardly touched by ruiz, his potential would have been rated so much more highly

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        **** if roy retired after schooling ruiz, all of the talk would have been how many more heavyweights could he have beatened, and without ever seeing him KTFO and hardly touched by ruiz, his potential would have been rated so much more highly
        You're right, but the losses are okay in my book, because they came at age 35+, the same age were every other fighter no matter how great they were, starts losing more often. There's exceptions, like recently Hopkins and Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          I could just imagine the "what if he did fight Lennox" threads and ppl would point to Lewis being ko'd before and how fast Roy was as to reasons why he could have beaten Lewis lol.

Comment

Working...
          X