Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me why this Kat WON'T be the next big thing at 147 and above.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
    He's the biggest WW I've ever seen.

Although his legs really are tiny. Biggest upper body though, def.
    looked sub-par against lujan if you ask me

Comment

He's rated high as a ww but i don't know how much longer he can make weight at that level. The. Top guys at 154 annihilate his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Because Jesus Soto karass beat him
        That never happened...

Comment

Because he'll eventually be busted for steroids.

Comment

Since when is boxing a muscularity contest?

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post
              Since when is boxing a muscularity contest?
              i think bailey has a GOOD chance agianst jones

Comment

Just because he looks like The Abomination, doesn't mean he will be anything special even in the ghost town of WW. He has to prove it and take on someone notable. Also, he is as boring as ...zzzzzzzzzzz, oh sorry, I fell asleep from thinking about Mike Jones fights.

Comment

Because kell brook is the next big thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I think Karass(highly motivated)would give a lot of WW trouble..
                    Hmmm did you miss Soto Karass getting his ass whooped by Rosado?

Rosado looked more impressive against Soto Karass in one fight than Jones did in two fights.

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
                    Just because he looks like The Abomination, doesn't mean he will be anything special even in the ghost town of WW.
                    I wouldn't call the WW division a ghost town. It's not the best div in boxing right now but it's still pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      Hmmm did you miss Soto Karass getting his ass whooped by Rosado?

Rosado looked more impressive against Soto Karass in one fight than Jones did in two fights.

I wouldn't call the WW division a ghost town. It's not the best div in boxing right now but it's still pretty good.
                      That fight was at Super Welterweight (154). Karass has been a Welter his whole career pretty much. Rosado is a rather bigger Super Welterweight.

As for Jones he just doesn't have it when it comes to being the next BIG thing even though he physically big. His fight against Bailey should give an updated idea of what Jones will be capable of.

Comment

Working...
                      X