No announcement yet.

You know you're drunk when ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
    After you take a piss you fall into the bathtub and your elbow knocks the water on. You're drenched and an hour later when someone asks you if you pissed yourself you question whether or not you did cause you already completely forgot the whole ordeal happened in the first place.
    Way to much detail for this to be just made up lol what were you drinking?

Comment

I know I'm good and drunk when I stumble and fall, then decide where ever I am is a good place to bed down for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
        Way to much detail for this to be just made up lol what were you drinking?
        Back in high school when my boy and I would deuce a bottle of Bacardi Limon and think we were badass haha.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
          I know I'm good and drunk when I stumble and fall, then decide where ever I am is a good place to bed down for the night.

I did that a few times when I was younger

I slept on a lawn chair in front of my house once when I was 19.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post

I did that a few times when I was younger

I slept on a lawn chair in front of my house once when I was 19.

So me and my best friend(we are still best friends to this day)were gettin full of liquor so we could go to the club sauced up(we always did this henceforth why I fell asleep in the shower). So we got our fits on and go get a 5th of Crown, and a 5th of Paul Mason so we could sit in the truck and jam our music and bull**** around and be good and sauced for the club(we were gonna hit the Cotton Club that night).

So we park the truck in front our barracks and commence to drinkin and jamin Screw. We went through the 5th of Crown, and started in on the Paul. Next thing I know. I wake up cause I hear fukin birds churpin and ****, and realize we parked in the same damn spot from last night. The fukin truck is dead as a door knob, and this fool is in the drivers seat snorin like a muthafuka. Our fool asses fell asleep in the gotdamn truck, drunk then a b1tch!!!!!!!! So we did what any other drunkards woulda did. Finished off the bottle of Paul, got a jump to get the truck runnin, and went and got some jack in tha crack, with a consolation bottle of Crown to ease our pain of not makin it to the club yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              LMFAOOOO! That is the single funniest thing I have heard in ages
              Mother didn't agree.

"son, why is there socks in the toilet, and the clothes in the washing basket are wet?"

"peeleft:

Comment

when your telling your frind to light your beercan thinking its a ciggerate lol *******s recorded me

Comment

When you bash Biggie like he isn't one of the greatest rappers to ever exist. People barely ****ing listen to hip hop talking **** about Biggie.

Comment

You wake up the next morning to go to the bathroom and your cell phone is at the bottom of the toilet.... Yes, this happened to me today.

Comment

one time i fell into a fire place

Comment

Working...
                      X