Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Vitali Klitschko vs Derick Chisora & undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being generous, Chisora could have gotten 5 rounds at most. I gave him 4 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      ref wasn't exactly kind either

still, the right guy won.
      I had it 7-5 for Vitali.....but scorecards that lopsided are as bad as an out and out robbery.

Poet

Comment

• Haye just said that on that slow showing, Vitali won't hear the final bell if they meet!!!!

Comment

• we need a gif of chisora spitting on wlad, nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

• Originally posted by PrimeIkeQuartey View Post
            tyson coming in with his jab would smash this joke up.
            Exactly. Why? Because he doesn't one shot punches. He throws combos all starting from the jab. Even if it's not meant to do damage.

Comment

• Chisora pissing Wlad off is hilarious. Why do the brothers have to do everything together it's not even Wlad's fight he needs to get the **** out of the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Wlad puts Chisora to sleep.
                By what running and hugging like his brother. That's how you fight when you get spit on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  Haye just said that on that slow showing, Vitali won't hear the final bell if they meet!!!!

Haye has no balls I tire of his talk.

Chisora was the only one who came to fight IMO tonight.

Vitali came to hold onto his belt boring.

Comment

• in realty Chisora won 5 rounds....never mind what the idiot judges had it.

i don't think vitali has age over night i just think Chisora put up a great effort.

those that are saying vitali aged over night are simply butt hurt at his performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                      Vitali couldn't do any better than Tyson Fury against Jizzora!!!!

hes 40 yrs old moron. hes obviously not half the fighter he used to be. 5 years ago chisora wouldnt have made it past 6

Comment

Working...
                      X